fixers do not call to offer cars at all.

+
No I'm saying since the patch I don't get any messages from fixers about cars to purchase until after I purchase a car. I.E I buy car, fixer messages me about a different car for sale.
Weird, not related "normally" :(
The only vehicle I have buy in my all playthroughs in 1.3+ is the Kusanagi, but I also received all the messages who "unlock" all the cars available to purchase (even if I only buy just a bike to Wakako). Basically you don't need to buy a vehicle to unlock the next one. It would be really annoying :)

Just wanted to add that after actually playing the game for some time i didn't have any problems getting the cars that i wanted. After finishing ghosttown and reaching at most sc 25 i just waited in the Badlands until the coyote was unlocked. Went for a walk in reallife and when i came back the fixxer had offered me the car. But at the beginning i had problems getting the cars that i wanted. They maybe changed the sc requirements but i'm not sure what the issue was.

Just wanted to add that after actually playing the game for some time i didn't have any problems getting the cars that i wanted. After finishing ghosttown and reaching at most sc 25 i just waited in the Badlands until the coyote was unlocked. Went for a walk in reallife and when i came back the fixxer had offered me the car. But at the beginning i had problems getting the cars that i wanted. They maybe changed the sc requirements but i'm not sure what the issue was.
It's not "only" Street Cred now. You have to do at least one GIG for the Fixer and they will message you "less" often, mostly when you enter in their neighborhood (skipping time don't change anything).

Version 1.52
Fixers stopped sending messages about cars to buy from them. Bought just few of them and after that nothing...

Top Bottom