Fixers do not offer all the cars

+
No matter how many gigs I complete, Streetcred I have, Fixers just do not offer all or any of their cars to me. I even spent more time in their districts and startet new playthroughs but it did not help. Saw other people on reddit having the same problem and none of them had a solution.

Which platform ?
Even the very first car from Regina ?
Normally Regina send you a message about this car right after yours is destroyed by Delamain in the garage.

I suggest to contact directly the support :
(If on PC, "only" if you don't use mods)

I play on PC. Regina offered me 3 cars(Galena, Quartz, Colby), but Wakako has only offered me the MaiMai and nohting else. In other playthroughs Reyes and Padre only offered me some cars(cant remember which ones) and Dino didnt give me anything.

Jep1st

Forum regular
The cars usually become available one by one even if you meet the SC requirement for it. Just visit an area, then leave to another fixer's territory and go back later again and the fixer will keep sending you vehicle offers as long as they have vehicles available and you meet all the requirements.
I usually hit max SC around lvl 30 and I still keep getting offers for cars when I'm around lvl 40 as I'm driving around going from one city district to another.

Top Bottom