Fixers should have been more detailed

+
I expected more contextual design for fixers. Fixers work like notice board in The Witcher series basically. But It's way too cheap. It should have been more detailed.

For instance, The situation that fixers call V who only has 6-month career first is just ridiculous. V should have contacted fixers first, and differently area by area. some fixers are hard to find, some fixers can be met by accident and name your own creative situations.. And the relationship progresses slowly, with a lot of details. with relationship going deeper and deeper, some fixers ask for a favor privately, some fixers stab your back and the quests surely should offer a lot of choices, emotional moments. And it even affect the main plots. It's the right design for CDPR.

But no, the design of fixers works like Ubisoft games. No context, no story, no character, no detail, but exists as an cheap 'gamey' system. especially I hate Regina. V never met her before but she calls V first and offers 'Gigs' quests. And these quests are literally garbage. come on, CDPR. you can do better than that.

Anyway, These fixers ruined my experience. they call me, text me constantly so that I can't be immersed in the atmosphere. I miss CDPR when they make Witcher series..

Top Bottom