Fixes that may outweigh the glitches

+
This game was marketed to be the a 'truly' adult game; due to the nudity and sex, to have complete control over 'your' story and a vast world to explore.

These weren't delivered. This may contain unintentional spoilers:shrug::shrug:

If this game was released in 2013, it would be awesome and rivaled by only the GTA series. This beautiful GTA play-alike came out promising things that games like the OUTERWOLDS, RED DEAD REDEMPTION, FAR CRY and FALLOUT 76 already offered and failed to even stand in the category of having a customizable storyline.

There is only one storyline, it is literally the same for all classes with the exception of a few dialogues and a hand full of people that you can choose to partner up with or kill to come to the same options of endings. Your choices mainly unlock achievements, sometimes weapons, often NCPD to flatline you so resume to the script. Romance options are simply sexuality based and can easily be stumbled upon without any real effort. There's no nudity even in the Joytoy district and mild nudity in sexual cut scenes, which is why the rating advisory was lowered. The few sex scenes available have no options for interactions and can be considered PG-16 because the most you'll are breasts like in Assassin's Creed Origins, which in my opinion, has more nudity than I've seen during the entire gameplay of CyberPunk.

Features that would improve this games: (My opinion)

- Let us kill anyone. eg. Jackie, killing him could trigger Dex's distrust and calling off the heist and I work with Evelyn directly whom is still eager etc...
- allow characters to be somewhat (at least) customizable throughout the gameplay, unlocking hairstyles, tattoos or even cyberware from gang and other affiliations.
- items respawnable in different locations.
- actually give me choices. Romance, weapons, etc. I've seen one, I've seen it all.

I expected replay value to be high but realized it wasn't necessary, you don't have to replay to see all the different endings because it literally comes to a fork at one decision (not a series of decisions). That one decision brings you down a road you can't stray from. SPOILER!!! I'd love to do the secret ending, free Johnny and still get the girl but that's not an option because I'm not really in control.

Top Bottom