Flaming Pack & Bundle

+
Do you have any videos with animated border?
apparently nobody has it, people that bought it did not receive it.

Both packs are not working propely
Post automatically merged:

How can I raise a ticket? the skin is still not working

Last edited:
I can't find flaming pack in store...
The flaming pack can be found in the "packs" section of the shop. Once you've purchased the pack you have to open it in the "open goodies" section to obtain the individual items.
The flaming bundle can be found in the "ornaments" section of the shop.

apparently nobody has it, people that bought it did not receive it.

Both packs are not working propely

How can I raise a ticket? the skin is still not working
I purchased both with no issues. I've managed to equip the skin, board, border, and have started games with them equipped correctly.
For skins in general people have said that sometimes you have to equip the skin, then restart the game for the equipped skin to work properly.

If you still can't get it to work then you can raise a ticket via the support link right at the top of the forum website. Link below also:

Last edited:
Well, I got now flaming pack! This border is incredible! Sincerly reccomend it to everyone, money well spent!

Also, well...

That sometimes happens.
I'm lazy, anyone else reported it already, or I need to?

Are the Bundles gone? Was there any notification that the bundles are limited?
I already have the border, but for the board skin i wanted to wait a little bit longer...
Now the packs are deleted from the shop?

I've brought this bundle. It says I own it on the game yet I don't have nothing.. nadda.. I've checked, I have nothing to open. Where's my stuff? How do I find the board? the skin? why wasn't the flaming pack available on the galaxy gwent store? personally I'd have rather had the pack, which I thought came with the bundle; which it doesn't having read back through this thread. I'd raise a ticket but honestly I'm waiting up to a month for a ticket I previously raised about not being able to buy on the game itself. If the galaxy gwent store had the faction packs available to buy that wouldn't be an issue...

Last edited:
Top Bottom