Flaming Pack & Bundle

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Unique Flaming Pack & Flaming Bundle are now available in the store, and 30% of their proceeds will go to the prize pool of GWENT Open #1!

Flaming Pack contains:
  • Ifrit avatar
  • Animated Flame border
  • "Fire Acolyte" title
  • 400 Meteorite Powder

Flaming Bundle contains:
  • Ardent Orator skin
  • Inferno board

Not to complain, but that board looks like a re-skin of the Aedirn battle board from Thronebreaker. Still glad to see new stuff, even if it doesn't set the world on fire.

Might as well because the discussion is already smoldering, slowly turning to cinders.
Soon there will nothing but ash left of it, unless it gets reignited. A single match is all it takes.

(A pun related to both fire and the game. :smart: )

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Hammelfart skin does not work. No matter what I do, the game keeps giving me the default skin.

The board looks great

Soon there will nothing but ash left of it, unless it gets reignited. A single match is all it takes.

So, you want to light the powder keg and have the thread explode, instead?

Some people just want to see the world burn.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Some people just want to see the world burn.
Well, I do like Igni, Scorch, and Villentretenmerth. :p

The Phoenix avatar from... I don't even remember what event would probably go great with that Flame border. Add Igni as the profile card and there'd be no stopping the scorching and/or Scorching. :cool:

rrc

Forum veteran
Are these borders animated? Do they actually look like they are on constant fire? If it is actually animated, I might even but this as this would be the first ever animated border!

Top Bottom