flatline game

+
Hello, I bought the game on steam this morning, the game was running smoothly, so I decided to increase the quality of the graphics. The game crashed on the spot, giving me this flatline message error. Now I can't even get to the menu of the game, it simply crashes again. I tried restarting my computer and reinstalling the game without success. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello, I bought the game on steam this morning, the game was running smoothly, so I decided to increase the quality of the graphics. The game crashed on the spot, giving me this flatline message error. Now I can't even get to the menu of the game, it simply crashes again. I tried restarting my computer and reinstalling the game without success. Any help would be appreciated!
You may want to clear your game's local cache. Search for %appdata% then go to %appdata%/local/CD Projekt Red. Then delete the folder Cyberpunk 2077 located here. This will delete the local cache associated with the game. I'm unsure if this will get rid of your saves, as I have never been been able to get past character creation due to this issue. I hope it helps you good luck.

Top Bottom