fleet footed, cat school technics,sunder attack - > do they work??

+
fleet footed, cat school technics,sunder attack - > do they work??

hi

my questions:

1.does fleet footed apply to rolling aswell?
2.does the 100% damage reduced mean it totally ignores the taken damage?
3.does the critical multiplier work properly from cat technics?
4.does the sunder attack apply to both fast and strong attacks?

Here is what i've noticed:

Fleet footed gives 100% damage reduced while dodge, if my understanding is right this should mean the whole damage is absorbed if you are hit while dodgeing. however it doesnt seem to do so. if i get hit by an area of effect attack or multiplie hits from more than 1 monster, it will deal damage to me even if i'm dodgeing or rolling. the damage seems not to be reduced at all.
It seems to be only ignoreing the total damage, if the "well timed" dodge itself would ignore the damage anyway.

Cat school techniques doesn't seem to give the amount of critical multiplier when in combat, however it seem to write it on the character screen.

Could a dev please answer this? I just would like to know if i should respec my skills so i can develop my character further.

fleet footed is comprehensively covered in this thread.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/41586-broken-skill

tldr: it works insome situations, but not others, and not how you would expect.
the situations it works in, it works consistently. the situations it is buggy in, it bugs out somewhat randomly, and sometimes even in your favor.

when it works consistently, primarily boss fights, if will protect you from attacks that cannot be evaded with the "well timed" window, but only if you still time it.
dodge has a recovery and this does not protect you from taking damage in the second half of the animation.

when fighting multiple creatures it bugs out a lot when creatures other than the one geralt is currently circling whack you at odd angles. but it can also sometimes bug in your favor. its weird.
there's advice in that thread for using it as well.

the long and the short of it is that you will live significantly longer on average with it equipped if you try to dodge properly at all times.
but it isn't 100% reliable in a giant furball with you at the center, so you have to position groups of monsters carefully so they aren't surrounding you, which is the situation it bugs out the most in.

Last edited:
Cat seems to work for me... with the same caveats as mutagens. Currently they need to be applied again after reloading a save. Cat also after adjusting the armour applied. Remove the skill to the pallet, then reapply.

Fleet footed and cat school don't work, its been stated in other threads as well.

Good that I maxed out both. Damn this fucking Game is bugged as hell! Is there something that works? How can thing like this go through Q&A? What incompetent Testers did they use?

Top Bottom