Flood of Anger doesn´t works. HELP !!!

+
Flood of Anger doesn´t works. HELP !!!

Flood of Anger doesn´t works.
As the skills says: When casting a Sign, 3 Adrenaline Points (if available) will be consumed to upgrade the Sign to the highest level (unlocking all bonuses) and increases Sign intensity by 125%.
First of all I can´t use the alternative mode of the skill having the 3 adrenaline point and full stamina; didn´t know if Flood of Anger allows to use alternative mode, skill don´t expecific that.
And if you wonder, NO! I don´t have any of the skills in Signs tree, only in Combat tree.

The huge problem is that when I cast a sign with 3 AP I only get the intensity bonus (125%) and nothink more.
For example:
When I use Queen I dont get the Exploding Shield bonus.
When I use Igni I don´t get the Melt Armor bonus.
When I use Yrden I don´t get the Supercharged glyphs that allows to do damage in time.

I DO TEST ABOUT 6-7 HOURS YESTERDAY AND 0 RESULTS.
Did anyone of you has the same issue? I really want to do a build around this skill.
And please before posting anythink try the skill, maybe with the patch 1.21 It gets bugged.

Thanks for your attention.
P.D. Excuse my bad english. Greeting.

Maybe you have actually have the bonuses unlocked and equipped to make them work. Pretty pointless if thats the case

Thanks for your reply, NO I don´t have any skill of the Signs Tree, I just spend my skill point in the combat tree where I am having active Flood of Anger, Razor Focus etc.
This morning I notice that can use the alternative mode and all bonuses of Igni sign but this requieres me to get like "5-6" adrenaline points. I know this sounds strange but when I get the 3AP requiered for active the Flood of Anger and use a sign, the points are spent and no effect occurs; It just cast the sign with + 125% intensity bonus and spend the 3AP.
After a couple of test more I just realized that I need a lor more AP. When i get the 3 AP I have to do a lot more of atacks in order to use a Sign and make Flood of Anger works good. And finally this time works, but I am thinking is a crap ability: 1 min attacking for get a sign with all his bonuses.

Flood of Anger is a crap sign ability anyway. If you want to try signs I recommend you do a sign or hybrid build instead, it's what I use and it's really fun.

Thanks for help.

---------- Updated at 04:21 PM ----------

ShinGnosis what I want is a battlemage build, but I dont like Combat + Alchemy ( Hate using the potions and Bombs ). Did you know any good hybrid build which envolve Combat + Sign. Thanks for help.

Top Bottom