Flying Cars

+
Hi,

Sometimes I see cars hovering while driving or parked on the road. I have sent an example screenshot. These vehicles are not allowed to get in, too. Is there a solution to the problem? Or is it something familiar and will be resolved soon?

Sincerely,

Attachments

• flying cars.jpg
    flying cars.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 68
Hi,

Sometimes I see cars hovering while driving or parked on the road. I have sent an example screenshot. These vehicles are not allowed to get in, too. Is there a solution to the problem? Or is it something familiar and will be resolved soon?

Sincerely,
Was always a problem, but became a lot more apparent since 1.22, or 1.23, not sure. Using a mod to spawn vehicles instantly in front of V, they now spawn in mid-air like in your pic, and cannot be driven. The Avenger has never ever been parked right. Was always half buried in the ground. When you bought it, it always sprang up to level ground, sustaining insurmountable damage along the way.

Pretty sure CDPR is aware of it, but maybe careful consideration is required as it seems a game-wide issue, and any solution will undoubtedly have influence on other assets.

Was always a problem, but became a lot more apparent since 1.22, or 1.23, not sure. Using a mod to spawn vehicles instantly in front of V, they now spawn in mid-air like in your pic, and cannot be driven. The Avenger has never ever been parked right. Was always half buried in the ground. When you bought it, it always sprang up to level ground, sustaining insurmountable damage along the way.

Pretty sure CDPR is aware of it, but maybe careful consideration is required as it seems a game-wide issue, and any solution will undoubtedly have influence on other assets.
Yes. Sometimes, when I change the radio, the cars spawn in front of me. Maybe it's because of the render time, when your car is too fast.

Yep, 1.3+ (or even 1.31 only) bug :(
As always, if you want, you can report it to CDPR Support with screenshots, locations and maybe even a save file.

Thank you, I will report it.

Top Bottom