Flying Drugs Gig - Unable to Complete/Track after 1.5 Update

+
Hey Everybody!

Right after the 1.5 patch, Flying Drugs gig appeared, and I'm unable to complete it or even track it. I can go to the gigs location, destroy the antenna and even see Johnny's Avatar + Conversations, yet it's not progressing anywhere.

Same exact situation was described here - https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/patch_13_still_bug_in_gig_flying_drugs

I've also checked the latest patch notes and other releases as well - no mention on this gig/issue.

Any ideas, what could be the issue here?

GOG Client, WIndows 11, i9-9900K, 32 RAM, 2080 TI, 2 TB SSD

Attachments

• Image 1.png
    Image 1.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 75
  • Image 2.png
    Image 2.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 69
It was not here before ? You never did it in 1.31 ?
In any case, keep the save before entering in the area (do not keep the save where the antenna is destroyed and the GIG no completed).

It was not here before ? You never did it in 1.31 ?
In any case, keep the save before entering in the area (do not keep the save where the antenna is destroyed and the GIG no completed).
That's the strange part - I did complete it before, and now it just resurfaced

Keeping the save until the next patch or as a general rule before any mission?

That's the strange part - I did complete it before, and now it just resurfaced
If you already complete it once, no way to "re-do" it again I suppsoe.
Maybe/probably a bug who make the "original" quest appear again, but I think that you will never able to complete the objective.
Keeping the save until the next patch or as a general rule before any mission?
In general, when a quest is bugged, don't push further and come back before that the bug appear (it seem obvious, I know).

If you already complete it once, no way to "re-do" it again I suppsoe.
Maybe/probably a bug who make the "original" quest appear again, but I think that you will never able to complete the objective.

In general, when a quest is bugged, don't push further and come back before that the bug appear (it seem obvious, I know).
Understood - thank you, will be waiting for an update and trying to locate the previous save)

Top Bottom