FNAM Chamber Choir in the Enhanced Edition

+
FNAM Chamber Choir in the Enhanced Edition

Some time ago we reported about the cooperation of The Witcher team with the FNAM Chamber Choir from Bydgoszcz. Now we present some details about this cooperation. The song recorded by the choir with CD Projekt RED is titled Elaine Ettariel (Comely Ettariel) and was composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz, the lyrics are an elven chant from Andrzej Sapkowskis novels.
Weve prepared a video, which will tell you how the song was recorded and also where in the game you will find it. We hope you enjoy this making-of clip. The video can be found here. We would like to thank the entire choir again, especially prof Janusz Stanecki who arranged and conducted the whole extraordinary music experience.
And one more thing, a special treat for our fans. The mp3 file with the track. Enjoy!

Thanks for the links and the MP3 was enchanting to say the least. I believe it to fit the witcher world beautifully .

Forum veteran
MM360 said:
<a href="http://thewitcher.com/public/files/download/Witcher2EEfinalboards.mp3" target="_blank">The mp3 file</a> with the track. Enjoy!</p>
Sexy. I do love me a good choir. Now the questions:

Are the parts of the video with the frozen people taken from the end-of-game videos? I really, really like the effect.

Why have you and Masos starting posting with html?

What DAW is that on the screen at around 12 seconds? It kind of looks like Logic Pro, but it's too blurry to tell. Just curious.

Words of the song (elvish/polish/english):

Yviss, m’evelienn vente cáelm en tell [Miłować ciebie, to jest życia mego cel]

Elaine Ettariel [Nadoban Ettariel]

Aep cor me lode deith ess’viell [Zachować tedy pozwól wspomnień skarb]

Yn blath que me darienn [ I czarodziejski kwiat]

Aen minne vain tegen a me [Miłości zakład twej i znak]

Yn toin av muireánn que dis eveigh e aep llea…[Kroplami rosy niby łzami posrebrzany…]

L’eassan Lamm feainne renn, ess’ell,

Elaine Ettariel,

Aep cor aen tedd teviel e gwen

Yn blath que me darienn

Ess yn e evellien a me

Que shaent te cáelm a’vean minne me striscea…

(Ettariel blath [Kwiat Ettariel])

"Loving you, is my life's goal (or goal of my life)

Dearest Ettariel (give or take)

Let me keep the memories' treasure (or let me keep the treasure of memories)

And enchanted flower (or magical flower)

Your love's proof and sign

The drops of morning dew like silvered by tears (all these last three lines are about flower)"

now want most apart from 17th april coming soon is the soundtrack of the launch trailer :D

That's lovely, if we ever see Dol Blathanna that's the tune as should be playing.

Only thing that could enhance it is if it had Vernon Roche stating, "Enough of this piss!" at the end.

227 said:
Are the parts of the video with the frozen people taken from the end-of-game videos? I really, really like the effect.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. If the final boards indeed look like this + the music, it's going to be an epic ending.

Forum veteran
Adityathewarriorwithin said:
Again CDP plz give us the mp3 file :Dplz!!!!
Right click -> Save Target As or whatever the equivalent is in your browser.

oh my bad! No was not referring to the choir, I downloaded it within minutes of the news posting.Actually I'm quiet obsessed with the launch trailer, the music is absofuckinglutely amazing! And the best trailer even surpassing Disdain and Fear imo so hoping they release its mp3 too :)

Top Bottom