FNAM Chamber Choir in the Enhanced Edition

+
Awesome! Can't wait to see all final boards.

And the music is incredible. Engenders sadness and happiness in me simultaneously.
Very well done!

Hauntingly beautiful, and if this is indeed used during the epilogue scenes, I can't think of anything more fitting. Excellent work as always!

Reod said:
I love it.

I dont know why but when i hear this (they are a lot diffrent) i remember Homeworld - first game and gamemusic that gave me goosebumps ...expessialy i mean :

Adagio For Strings composed by Samuel Barber - played when Kharak is burning.

Thank you for that. It was unusual but at the same time very adequate experience to reminisce my gaming youth with Homeworld and that particular song. Thanks.

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
oh my bad! No was not referring to the choir, I downloaded it within minutes of the news posting.Actually I'm quiet obsessed with the launch trailer, the music is absofuckinglutely amazing! And the best trailer even surpassing Disdain and Fear imo so hoping they release its mp3 too :)

Disdain & Fear MP3 was also released :D , near the premiere of version 2.0 I think.

About this choir music... absolutely stunning! Thank you CDP Red :)

But...
Fans are still hungry! Please, release the Launch trailer music, it was also really good :)

Awesome!

Just please also release the music from the The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition New Elements Trailer.

It is so incredibly catchy, I re-play the video for ***hours*** only to listen to it.

Big please!

Top Bottom