Focus on Updates & DLC instead of Multiplayer

+
This may be controversial but I feel this game is best suited to Updates and DLC than an online aspect, I feel if more resources got narrowed in towards creating more lore and depth to the world the game would be in a far better place, Some titles have engines more prepared to handle such tasks and team scales to pull it off, however I simply feel this is far too ambitious for CDPR and it would be wise to not run before you can walk, and yes I'm aware of how ironic that last part sounded given the situation.

If though you do still choose to do a multiplayer model, May I suggest the borderlands approach instead of GTA, I feel it would be less taxing overall.

DLC I'd like to see (but I know I won't):

• Trauma Team Story with GIG's and Side Quests. - And DLC clothing set (helmet especially).
  • Maelstrom Missions with Gig's and Side Quests.
  • The 4th Corporate War.
  • The Chrome Set (Cyberbody parts like arms and stuff).

Maps (complete with Fixers, NCPD scanner gigs ect)

• Emerald City (Seattle)
  • Empire City (New York)
  • Tranquility City (The Moon)

I just want good AI,(especially Police) and citizens of city are not very lively. Vehicles customisation, explore more shops or activities. I really dont want more romanceable character...maybe one will do. And forget about multiplayer, they already know that...it wont come until 2023.

This may be controversial but I feel this game is best suited to Updates and DLC than an online aspect, I feel if more resources got narrowed in towards creating more lore and depth to the world the game would be in a far better place, Some titles have engines more prepared to handle such tasks and team scales to pull it off, however I simply feel this is far too ambitious for CDPR and it would be wise to not run before you can walk, and yes I'm aware of how ironic that last part sounded given the situation.

If though you do still choose to do a multiplayer model, May I suggest the borderlands approach instead of GTA, I feel it would be less taxing overall.
Hey I agree, this game does not need a multiplayer function it needs to stay as a single player offline game. It would ruin the game for me (the same way it did for Bioshock and Assassin's Creed) if this became some stupid multiplayer online. It's not about being too ambitious it would just ruin the game not to mention it wouldnt last long anyway and the servers wouldnt be maintained long because of money and maintenance needs so there is just no point in doing so. The game just needs to be fixed and they need to start focusing on the really problems with the game like quest items being stuck in your inventory making them use up weight limit like Johnny's clothes and certain weapons, fix the legendary outfits to always having 3 & 4 mod slots and make every peice of clothing be able to become legendary quality since at this point its cosmetic Aesthetics on how you want your character to look since I have my built set up greatly with mods but I do want different outfits to wear so I can switch between them every so often. The stores that sell some of the legendary specs needs to be fixed still too. And then there are the attributes and their perks alot of them dont work at all and the rest dont seem to work quite right either or they need to be reworded on what they do. Perhaps they need to add in a video clip example of what each perk does like they do in the latest spiderman game (not the dumb Morales one). We should stop knit picking on trivial issues like NPCs duplicating in the same area or going through walls or floating in the air or even npcs taking a little longer to load up their detailed models.

I thought they said they have canceled Multiplayer or delaying it until they are happy with CP2077

Top Bottom