foglet not working

+
Foglet is working correctly. You haven't given any description of the situation, so it's difficult to tell what's going on. My guess is that the unit was locked or the other copy was removed or stolen from the deck.

EDIT: Or Foglet could have been banished. (forgot about that)

Last edited:
pls dont insult me sayng it was locked or removed im lv 12 ranking
what description you need more it just dont trig his ability when destroied try yourself

pls dont insult me sayng it was locked or removed im lv 12 ranking
what description you need more it just dont trig his ability when destroied try yourself

When you do not provide any screenshots or more information about the situation, it's difficult to see what's going on. Your assumption that Foglet flat out doesn't work is incorrect, yet you provide no additional information. So, I have to take a guess. I've listed two possibilities.

One of the possibilities is that the unit was locked. This doesn't imply that you don't know how the game works, but it does imply you might have missed it. It also has nothing to do with rank as I have seen players in rank 0 make similar mistakes because they weren't paying attention (myself included).

Back on topic. I have tried Foglet and it's working. So, I ask you to try again. And if this problem reoccurs, please, make a screenshot or, at least, give a proper description of the state of the board.

Question:
1. What faction were you against with?
2. What round did that happen?

If you don't give further details then we can't help you because in our case Foglet is working 100%.

it happened to me several time and to be sure i tried on training match as well now
in this case it has worked 2 time and 2 times not maybe i got a new virus:cry:
i almost played with woodland pls can someone try to play with woodland and see if happens ?
just fglet no the ancient foglet

rrc

Forum veteran
May be you have the other Foglet in your hand? :shrug:

Only the options given by 4RM3D are the possibilities:

1) Either you have the other Foglet in hand. It doesn't spawn and summon, but rather summon the copy from deck.
2) It was locked.
3) It was banished (either by the bomb or by Regis:BloodLust)
[There is a remotest 4th possibility that you had only one Foglet in your deck]
[There is another remotest 5th possibility that the Foglet on board on which you are trying was itself summoned by the deathwish of the other Foglet] :giveup:

So, if you can reproduce it fairly consistently, Take a screenshot before you are reproducing the issue and after it happens. The board, the deck and the graveyard. Since you can reproduce it in practice mode, it shouldn't take you any time.

Again, I/we am/are not insulting you. We just want to help you figure out the issue and for that we need your help.:beer:

Cyclops.JPG

Maerolorn.JPG

Harpy.JPG

Slyzard.JPG

I'm not gonna capture every possible way to trigger Foglet because i have other things to do but, as you can see i was able to trigger Foglet 100%.

Please capture an image or video showing the bug your'e claiming.

Top Bottom