"Foglets/Weather/Nekker Warrior" Trick VS Radovid

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Foglets/Weather/Nekker Warrior" Trick VS Radovid

First of all I want to say that I am happy with my Radovid Deck. The deck have a decent winrate and it's fun enough for me.
I would like to report a trick I've seen used more than once in this meta.
Some days ago I matched up (ranking) with a guy that I already encountered in the previous patch. He used the same trick also in the previous patch. The trick is based on combo "weather/foglets/nekker warrior". All possible weather cards, all Thunderbolt potions and all nekker warriors. He multiply the foglets with nekker warrior and replay fog over and over. I recorded a video of a very hard match that I lost by 1 point only (link below).

After the match I tried to build the same deck of the opponent and tried it in casual gaming. Without knowing the deck I often won. It's a really boring combo that I would feel embarrassed to use in ranking :D . I think this trick ruins the game and needs to be balanced.
I think that a build to contrast this foglet/weather deck it's possible (maerdroeme?) but useless in others matchup type.

Here is the link (excuse me for bad audio talking): https://youtu.be/PuFTYLirV_w

Thank you.
Bye

PS: Today (in casual gaming) another guy used the same "Foglets/Weather" trick.

Last edited:
I must say that Radovid is giving me a very hard time to win using Nekkers strategy. He can snipe my arachas and other main cards.

Hyrenapth;n7767600 said:
I must say that Radovid is giving me a very hard time to win using Nekkers strategy. He can snipe my arachas and other main cards.

The topic speaks about Foglets/Weather combo. There is no nekkers in the deck I am talking about. Please stay in topic and speak only after watching the video.

:)

Killduke;n7767670 said:
The topic speaks about Foglets/Weather combo. There are no Nekkers in the deck I am talking about. Please stay on topic and speak only after watching the video.

I think your mention of Nekker Warrior confused him. Radovid should be able to handle Foglet/Warrior fairly easily. Between multiples in some combination of First Light, Tremors, Manticore Venom and Lacerate, Foglets shouldn't last long enough to be a problem. The deck has been around almost since the beta began and is fairly well known by now.

Foglet spam was a fun deck, I played it before the patch. But Consume, I feel, is far superior since you can eat all spies played on your deck, and eat their graveyard/your own before they doctor you.

Uhm, sure by "trick" you mean win condition? You should try building a deck around one of those a key rule to remember is that if you wanna do well in card games your deck needs to have something unfair in it

[COLOR=3366CC]This thread was about the situation in closed beta. Now that open beta has launched and everything has changed, this thread is no longer representative for the current situation. Thus I am closing it.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom