Foliage block loot interaction

+
When a body or item is inside foliage (like the ground bushes in the Badlands), you're unable to interact with them at all. You see the loot icon, but it's unreachable.

Saving and loading sometimes work.

Yes, same. I have often noticed, that when any form of debris or texture is on top of an item it can't be looted. I'm just doing some gigs and missions out in the badlands, and constantly the Wraiths I have killed end up under bushes or tall grass. Even if I manage to grab the body and put it aside I can't pick up the loot.
I've tried different angles, crouching, jumping, dropping grenades, screaming at my monitor, but I still can't reach the items.
LootenImpossible.jpg

Yes, same. I have often noticed, that when any form of debris or texture is on top of an item it can't be looted. I'm just doing some gigs and missions out in the badlands, and constantly the Wraiths I have killed end up under bushes or tall grass. Even if I manage to grab the body and put it aside I can't pick up the loot.
I've tried different angles, crouching, jumping, dropping grenades, screaming at my monitor, but I still can't reach the items.
View attachment 11138717
Yeah it's anoying. Fortunately it mostly happens with common items and not the really good loot. You made me lmao at your comment, "screaming at my monitor".

I've had the same issue with a few of the gang hideouts in the badlands. It does seem as if the foliage blocks your ability to pick items up and that results in a loss of epic weapons at time witch is frustrating.

I like this post. So many of these moments in the game. When Jackie dies in the Delamain, a legendary drop before patch 1.2 patch would always occur in multiple playthroughs. Maybe one might pop up again ?

Top Bottom