Following the River - The River Ward thread

+
31-03-2022_21-10-14-awp5cuiy.jpeg
31-03-2022_21-12-01-vtuhj4u5.jpeg
31-03-2022_22-01-27-l3bcnssd.jpeg
31-03-2022_22-19-49-tnbuxq2a.jpeg
31-03-2022_22-36-01-f53bd33o.jpeg
31-03-2022_22-38-51-sf1jusko.jpeg

Hi everyone, i'm new here and i love this thread! :love: this is my first post and here are some pictures from the quest "path of glory". i dont have too many photos of him because at the beginning i dont think RIver is handsome:ROFLMAO:, but after fininshing "following the River" quest i found him a gorgeous man! and i love him!
photomode_21112021_163037.png

photomode_20112021_214421.png

photomode_20112021_170825.png

photomode_20112021_171809.png

my graphic card is RX590, not a very good one:(, and forgive my poor English:facepalm:
Nice to meet you here!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i'm new here and i love this thread! :love: this is my first post and here are some pictures from the quest "path of glory". i dont have too many photos of him because at the beginning i dont think RIver is handsome:ROFLMAO:, but after fininshing "following the River" quest i found him a gorgeous man! and i love him!
View attachment 11299564
View attachment 11299576
View attachment 11299570
View attachment 11299573

my graphic card is RX590, not a very good one:(, and forgive my poor English:facepalm:
Nice to meet you here!
Nice photos! I just realized where he was in them. I gotta try that ending with River!

Hi all. Just picked up my post patch playing and I always thought Panam was hot but River is just too good.

It was funny I was reading reddit posts where people were complaining about his disposition. But funnily enough as a hot head like Panam and Judy, I don't find their attitudes super appealing. River's level headed disposition really is a great balance to me, a female player. Shout out to cdpr cause I fkn love this dude.

That said, I'm dying knowing that post coital you don't see much of river and that he doesn't have a happy ending.

Think I'm gonna roll back a couple hours before I consumed his whole story line and try to space it out through the rest of my play through.

I almost love him enough to hold out for future mods/expansions. I haven't had a fan girl reaction like this since high school, lord help me.

Seriously though I have a thick hot brooding bf irl and I'm over here pining over this dude

Hi all. Just picked up my post patch playing and I always thought Panam was hot but River is just too good.

It was funny I was reading reddit posts where people were complaining about his disposition. But funnily enough as a hot head like Panam and Judy, I don't find their attitudes super appealing. River's level headed disposition really is a great balance to me, a female player. Shout out to cdpr cause I fkn love this dude.

That said, I'm dying knowing that post coital you don't see much of river and that he doesn't have a happy ending.

Think I'm gonna roll back a couple hours before I consumed his whole story line and try to space it out through the rest of my play through.

I almost love him enough to hold out for future mods/expansions. I haven't had a fan girl reaction like this since high school, lord help me.

Seriously though I have a thick hot brooding bf irl and I'm over here pining over this dude
Ha! Yes. River, to me, was surpringly appealing. As creepy as nephew story was, the combination of the wholesomeness was really nice. I caught myself doing an involuntary smile/giggle thing the first time playing River's storyline, lol. I really hope they add on something to his story in the expansion. I wish I'd spaced out his story a bit more, but I guess I still have a save from my first run right before River's date with V.

Interesting fact: Crash it's one of a kind revolver with slam fire mode (automatic mode)! U can activate this mode by aiming. This mode is dangerous not only in revolvers but also in shotguns, because it shoot himself (standart example - Ithaca 37). Maybe that's why River asks V to be careful?)

Ps: forgive my poor english :)

What I really like about River is that he genuinely tries to be a good guy in a world full of selfishness and a-holes.

Makes his inner conflicts all the more interesing and I think his generally level-headed personality matches well with V, who in the story oftentimes comes across as hot-tempered and cynical.

Top Bottom