Following The Thread - Gwent Old Pals [BUG... or not?]

+
Following The Thread - Gwent Old Pals [BUG... or not?]

Last night, I was about to finish the Following the Thread side quest, and mind you, it's my 2nd play already. During my first, I had a bug where it keeps on crashing during that quest, I was happy last night that it didn't happen :D. Though what happened is this, during my first play, I had a small window to play gwent with Lambert after we chatted in the Nowhere Inn, but last night, the choice wasn't even there. I looked into my quest tab and I haven't triggered the Gwent: Old Pals since I haven't played with Zoltan yet. I'm trying my best to finish the game without having too much gray marks on my quests as I failed to do in my first play since I was completely enjoying the pace of each side quest and failed to see the gray marks. So yeah, I'm on level 15 now, just a little more and it'll be 17 to make the level 11 quests to be gray. So is it a bug that I can't challenge Lambert to a Gwent match or I just haven't triggered the quest for the Gwent match?

If I remember correctly, Geralt was surprised by the fact that Lambert knows how to play Gwent...:youdontsay:

Playing with Lambert unlocks after playing with Zoltan and Roche. But no worries, it is also possible to play with him in Kaer Morhen, during No Place Like Home quest. :)

Playing with Lambert unlocks after playing with Zoltan and Roche. But no worries, it is also possible to play with him in Kaer Morhen, during No Place Like Home quest. :)

Oh thanks, I'm playing it right now, though I just finished Zoltan's gwent with my lucky amateur deck :D Now I'm gonna look for Roche.

Top Bottom