Following the thread quest discussion (Lambert's side quest)

+
I'm a little confused about how this quest turned out. When you go to Skellige to kill Hammond you find a note on him from Jad Karadin essentially breaking up with Hammond and saying he does NOT wish to do business with him anymore. Later, when you meet back up with Lambert, Geralt tells him that he found evidence that Jad Karadin is still in business (slave trade) with Hammond. But this is contradictory to the note you find on Hammond? I've also watched a few youtube analysis videos of the quest where multiple people say Karadin was in fact still in business with Hammond even though he claims to be changed for the good, though many of these videos are before the next gen patch 4.0. Do you think it's possible that they changed the note in the next gen version but forgot to update Geralt's dialogue after the fact?

I think you're supposed to discover that Jad is a farce <3

He wanted to get out of the game and settle down, but he's still a POS and probably couldn't help himself from getting involved in bad stuff :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

I think you're supposed to discover that Jad is a farce <3

He wanted to get out of the game and settle down, but he's still a POS and probably couldn't help himself from getting involved in bad stuff :ROFLMAO:

Or, rather, this was all just an oversight on CDPR's part... One of not-few, even.

Remember how there's at least 3 dialogue occurrences that have Geralt / his company mentioning Ciri completely in the wrong context?

Still god OP asked tho. I never noticed this myself.
Could be there's other explanations:
1) Despite the presence of the note, there was presence of other evidence on the scene...
...that DID implicate the two in continuation of business between them.
2) Could be that Hammond simply disregarded Karadin's request AND continued to ferry slaves anyway.
3) Could be that Jad, being an exceedingly clever mofo, sent this letter just so that it can serve as a "proof of innocence",
in case his entire operation ever got blown and he was discovered.
Maybe he can use it as evidence to claim: "See here! I had NOTHING to want to do with Hammond!"
Maybe he can mislead whoever finds it into getting off his trail.

Top Bottom