Foltest needs to be nerfed hard next patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when it comes to Adda, I would appreciate an animation for her to change into a Striga before she deals 8 damage :cool:

As you mentioned, these cards are now useless against many decks (that play low strength units only). To me, it's more fun when you can always use your cards at least a little. The difference is then made by having the better counter if Geralt does max 10 damage (Geralt doing 10 damage to a 15 strength unit vs Geralt doing 3 damage to a 3 strength unit) instead of having no counter (Geralt doing no damage to a 3 strength unit).

Or having a card that has different effects and strength based on the row where it's played?
That's why False Ciri is such a neatly designed card.

It counters artifacts and row auras, you can destroy sihil or if the opponent plays rot tosser, you can interrupt his move.

Geralt could be a 3 strength unit that destroys a unit with 8 strength if put on melee row or (just an example that's literally coming out of my ass right now) a unit that boosts itself by 3 and deals 5 damage to a unit with reach: 2 on the ranged row.

More options in tech cards are a great thing.

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
Well, when it comes to Adda, I would appreciate an animation for her to change into a Striga before she deals 8 damage :cool:
That. Would. Be. Fantastic!
Add a separate Thread in Suggestions and lets promote that idea!
[PS: I don't play Adda. Haven't played even a single game in my 700+ hours Gwent time. But this would be very very cool!]

I see what you mean, but I always liked engine-heavy decks profiting from (potentially lot of) units on the board. Such versatile removals are completely killing these decks. There is just no way how to hide or protect your key engines, very much reminding me viper witchers in good (?) old times- 2*3(+1) mega strong removals able to get rid of anything that smells of engine.. I understand your point, but I would rather see situational cards as too many omnipotent board cleaners to explain mine :)

I fully agree. There is too much removal right now and the general low unit strength does not help either. When it comes to cards such as Geralt and Bonhart, I think it makes sense that these are high removal cards with different options. These are the best fighters!

Or having a card that has different effects and strength based on the row where it's played?
That's why False Ciri is such a neatly designed card.

It counters artifacts and row auras, you can destroy sihil or if the opponent plays rot tosser, you can interrupt his move.

Geralt could be a 3 strength unit that destroys a unit with 8 strength if put on melee row or (just an example that's literally coming out of my ass right now) a unit that boosts itself by 3 and deals 5 damage to a unit with reach: 2 on the ranged row.

More options in tech cards are a great thing.

That would be much better and makes sense for highly skilled fighters such as Geralt, Bonhart and some others.

That. Would. Be. Fantastic!
Add a separate Thread in Suggestions and lets promote that idea!
[PS: I don't play Adda. Haven't played even a single game in my 700+ hours Gwent time. But this would be very very cool!]

I will do that.

always lose foltest too many usefull card
how many lock cards necessary to defeat the foltest ?

While I am all for bumping threads, instead of starting a new thread with the same topic, this one is unfortunately outdated, even though some parts still apply.

Locking thread. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread explaining the current issues with NR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom