Font Size in CP2077

+
Will the font size be adjustable? I play on console on a 55" 4k TV and sit about 10 feet away. At that resolution I find a lot of PC port games do not consider the font size compared to a person sitting right in front of a monitor (where the devs actually sit). And many game UIs are just unreadable for that scenario.

I think the Witcher 3 let you adjust the UI, which included font, so it’s likely CP2077 will do the same

Syware

Forum regular
I can't play games with small fonts. I remember of playing a game with a small font and I just had a hard time playing the game. I like to play with subtitles on and like to read over the subtitles but with a small font I can't really do that. It helps with understanding the dialogue since sometimes the characters aren't really that articulate when they talk. Especially, games like Cyberpunk 2077 where people will be speaking different languages. So, I hope the fonts can be adjustable.

I like being able to change the colour of the subs in Fallout 4 , picking an easier colour to see was good .

How was the green color hard to see?

The thread is about finding it hard to see the subs , mainly about size but i thought changing colours can help . In some games the subs get lost in the background a little like the first demo we saw .

What if i am colour blind ? Seeing reds and green can be difficult . So changing the colour to something better for me , like the hot pink

The thread is about finding it hard to see the subs , mainly about size but i thought changing colours can help . In some games the subs get lost in the background a little like the first demo we saw .

What if i am colour blind ? Seeing reds and green can be difficult . So changing the colour to something better for me , like the hot pink

That's true, hadn't thought of that.

UI is one of those things that I deeply mind in a game, it’s an aspect that up to an extent affects my regard about it. Even though I’ll be playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PC and I don’t have any disabilities I still care about having accessibility options in the game just because I believe some basic accessibility should be a given, a default. What Naughty Dog did with The Last of Us 2 might be too much work for some developers (not that I’d excuse them) but I don’t think any reasonable person would complain about having more UI options.

So, yeah, I hope there are font sizing and UI coloring options available in Cyberpunk. Plus, some controller customization would be appreciated (I mostly play with keyboard and mouse but I might like to use my controller from time to time in the game).

Last edited:
Top Bottom