Food Price Changes

+
Have we received any explanation to the increase in the cost of some consumables? Manticores are 40 now, Tiancha are 20, food is more. I don't understand the point since they got rid of the ability to disassemble drinks. Seems random. Does anyone even use the consumable foods?

Have we received any explanation to the increase in the cost of some consumables? Manticores are 40 now, Tiancha are 20, food is more. I don't understand the point since they got rid of the ability to disassemble drinks. Seems random. Does anyone even use the consumable foods?
i use the ones i loot for health regen and stamina regen.

Could be in preparation for another planned change that would make THIS change make sense. Something like tweaking the economy? I would love to see them add on going expenses in the game like RENT and maybe car repairs. Something to motivate the character to get out of bed and make more money...

I noticed a slight change in junk as well. When selling junk, it no longer lists the value per piece but the total value for the stack.

I also want to say the value on some of the junk has changed as well, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I didn't pay close enough attention.

No one has advocated for a single price for everything. Raising some of the prices does make collecting food more worthwhile now. I do wish we could still disassemble alcohol simply because it takes weight in the inventory and now selling is the only option to remove it, except discarding it.

With food prices changing, I wonder if buffs from food will also vary as again, what's the point of having so many if they are all the same thing just with different models?

Interesting, hadn't noticed this yet. I use food, for health touchups and roleplay. In my first playthrough I was also collecting one of every food item. I hope it does turn out to be an indicator of food updates to come.

Top Bottom