For a Forum, which is meant to encourage discussion, threads get closed suprisingly fast without a solid reason.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a Forum, which is meant to encourage discussion, threads get closed suprisingly fast without a solid reason.

^itsallinthetitle

This thread got closed purely because its discussing "downgrade".
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/36511-Journalist-Opinion-on-the-Downgrade-Debacle/page5

I cannot see another reason. If You do please point it out. I don't see inflammatory behaviour, insults, offtopic discussion or any other nonsense excuse to close this thread except of "Mod didn't want to keep this thread going". Quite funny forums here.

Blaming those legitimately discussing the topic for letting the discussion "go downhill" is an silly excuse at best.

I wouldn't be suprised to get another infraction or even banned for this.

i guess it's because there was like 30x downgrade threads the last days... some even got to 35-38 pages. I guess mods are bored of it.. and actually everyone else is bored of it :D
And anyway honestly there is no downgrade at all, at least i cant see it on the nvidia geforce guide screenshots.

i guess it's because there was like 30x downgrade threads the last days... some even got to 35-38 pages. I guess mods are bored of it.. and actually everyone else is bored of it :D
And anyway honestly there is no downgrade at all, at least i cant see it on the nvidia geforce guide screenshots.

Thats no reason to close the thread, which was pretty civil tbh. Also if there was or wasn't a downgrade isn't a point of discussion in this thread. If You don't think there was a downgrade good for You. Some people think differently.

This. I would assume it's because there has just been so many, so it's been discussed to death. Not to mention, those threads always seems to cause a lot of agitation amongst people, in a community that seems a lot nicer than other forums...so I don't blame them, and am rather happy they closed it xD

Have you seen screenshots from the latest patch? New quality level was added... Or I should say "Ultra" got changed for the better.

Yes, saw it. Even said it looked good. As i said before this is not a topic to discuss downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom