(For console players) you have 6 MONTHs, not days, to transfer your account

+
As a pc player I am not affected, yet I do feel terribly sorry for the console players. I see where CDPR is coming from since communicating with sony and microsoft every patch is a big pain, but essentially giving up on a portion of player base is never a good thing

Nothing I can help with since I am but a humble player, but after reading the main thread I do want to point out this, since some players seem to misread this:
"This account-copying process will be available for a period of 6 months — from 09/12/2019 to 09/06/2020 "
This is 6 months, not 6 days

True, but for those console players like me who play everyday, I have 3 playing days left before losing 95% of the people we have been playing against + daily rewards...then 3 more days to finish all Trophies and get that last chest in Thronebreaker before porting over while I watch the other 95% discover the new game on stream.

I've already been in this situation for 6 months, I refuse to stay in it 6 minutes longer than I have to.

This is why I hope CDPR will give additional console reparations aside from copying and pasting our info to PC (Yes, an oversimplification, but not inaccurate) AND I hope that the December 12th date suddenly doesn't become an X-Box only date...which is a very real possibility.

Top Bottom