For new players, and maybe old one too..:)

+
Hey Shifu, just been watching your NR control siege deck video. I'm looking for a NR start deck for the 25th in case I get in. I like the control deck and would also like a crazy aggressive NR deck too. Can you suggest something?

I have respect to all people who build decks and all theory around it. I created a couple decks myself and it was so enjoyable!

But we get (I really hope for it, I mean the access) access to the beta where:

• there will be more cards, which we don't know yet
  • at the beginning we will have access only to part of the card base

And thanks to those reasons I am sure we all create many more new types of decks. New cards and limited access to the cards (at the beginning) simply force us to do that and thanks to it we will know the game even better :)

I am looking forward to 25th!

Hey Gwentgamer!!

Thanks so much for the response..I think the "Winning thru Self-Promotion" deck I just linked is a good starter deck, and you don't need but a couple of hard to get cards. I think for the Beta on the 25th thought..they are all going to be pre-constructed. I hope you get in!! I , also hope I get in..took a week off of work to stream it..lol

Good luck, and thanks for commenting!!!

---------- Updated at 09:41 PM ----------

And thanks to those reasons I am sure we all create many more new types of decks. New cards and limited access to the cards (at the beginning) simply force us to do that and thanks to it we will know the game even better

I am looking forward to 25th!

Totally agree Keymaker7!! One of the reasons I made the video was to show how much it has changed, and will change going forward. PLUS, the cards we haven't seen..EXCITING TIMES as we approach the 25th!!

we have no idea what the starting cards that we get are so it's hard to build a starter deck list.

ahh, my bad.

I have respect to all people who build decks and all theory around it.

Same, I especially like the videos made by shifu and others with detailed commentary. Very helpful and oddly quite relaxing to watch.

I think the "Winning thru Self-Promotion" deck I just linked is a good starter deck, and you don't need but a couple of hard to get cards. I think for the Beta on the 25th thought..they are all going to be pre-constructed. I hope you get in!! I , also hope I get in..took a week off of work to stream it..lol

Just going to watch the winning thru video now. Great content by the way, I find your detailed commentary very helpful and entertaining. Hope you keep them up after beta and don't get too lost in playing :) I'll have to watch a number of streams at the same time while the beta is running. Good luck for the 25th, although I'll be surprised if you and a few others don't get in with all the great posts and content you put out.

And yes, exciting times. only a few days now.

Just going to watch the winning thru video now. Great content by the way, I find your detailed commentary very helpful and entertaining. Hope you keep them up after beta and don't get too lost in playing I'll have to watch a number of streams at the same time while the beta is running. Good luck for the 25th, although I'll be surprised if you and a few others don't get in with all the great posts and content you put out.

And yes, exciting times. only a few days now.

You really paid my quite the compliment! Thank you so much for that. I will try to stream every day, as well as make content like Gwent After Dark every Sunday. I plan on being VERY active in the community. Look me up anytime..and seriously..THANK YOU

---------- Updated at 11:57 PM ----------

You took a week-off ,, wow how many G.A.D episodes can we expect?

We will shoot our show EVERY SUNDAY 2PM CST!! Thank you for asking!! You make doing this fun..thank you!

I had to add this comment on youtube but I think it is the better place.

So @ShifuoftheCards,

I saw a couple of your the first videos related to Gwent and I, let's say, passed ;) (I will tell you in moment why I did). Lately I decided to check your work again and I have to say that there is much better! I noticed that during time you evolved, expanded topics you are working on and improved thing what is the reason of my pass in the first round - audio.

I saw you last idea - Gwent After Dark (very good btw), so I know you don't mind constructive criticism. The audio and being understandable are very important in good reception of the video. In the videos I saw (W3 Gwent and some related to gamescom version) there was some kind of noise in the background and you were hard to understand.

In the last videos I see that it is much better, no background noise, no problem with understanding what you are saying - generally nice to listen to it :)
So you have next subscriber and keep the good work!
And see you at the table! ;)

Last edited:
I saw a couple of your the first videos related to Gwent and I, let's say, passed (I will tell you in moment why I did). Lately I decided to check your work again and I have to say that there is much better! I noticed that during time you evolved, expanded topics you are working on and improved thing what is the reason of my pass in the first round - audio.

I saw you last idea - Gwent After Dark (very good btw), so I know you don't mind constructive criticism. The audio and being understandable are very important in good reception of the video. In the videos I saw (W3 Gwent and some related to gamescom version) there was some kind of noise in the background and you were hard to understand.

In the last videos I see that it is much better, no background noise, no problem with understanding what you are saying - generally nice to listen to it
So you have next subscriber and keep the good work!
And see you at the table!

Keymaker,

That is AWESOME analysis!! I have strived to evolve with every video, thank you for the solid comments!! I haven't spent, nor do I know how to shoot videos in a real professional manner. I hired a tech guy for Gwent After Dark, and he has helped overall..now I need to improve my setup. This is a passion, and I need/appreciate the feedback. I am by no means the level of KBT or Commanders Horn..I am like the Wal-Mart version..:) I just want to hopefully teach newer players, give vets some new ideas, and make people laugh at possible..even if it is at me..:)
Gwent After Dark is something different..that I want to be something special..a Talk show for the community!! Ruben is what makes that show special..I try not to get in his way too much. I noticed his audio was kinda bad..so we are trying to fix it for Episode 3.
Thank you so much for your really kind words!! I am honestly humbled you would take your time and look at my videos!!

I really don't like this Gwent game, I prefer the Vanilla one from The Witcher 3.

I hate how the cards damage and buff each other, and how some of the deadly cards now affect both fields.

What a waste of a Beta KEY that could have gone to someone who actually likes this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom