For the past couple of days I cannot find an oppenent in casual matchmaking

+
For the past couple of days I cannot find an oppenent in casual matchmaking

For the past three days I've only been able to find 4 matches in casual play while playing on the xbox one with cross platform enabled. Ive tried to find about 50 total casual matches and again I've only been able to find exactly 4 oppenents. It's getting terribly annoying, to say the least. On pc I do not have this problem. The error message I get is: "OPPS! SOMETHING'S WRONG! We encountered an error while searching for an opponent, please try again." Is this happening for anyone else? It does not happen in ranked play. I don't like to only play ranked play especially when I'm trying to simply complete a quest or two with a faction I'm not comfortable playing with in ranked play or a deck that I'm testing out. Any help other then telling me to restart my xbox, uninstall the game then reinstall in, check my nat and see if it's open or make sure cross platform is enabled would be much appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
I've been experiencing this too. After a couple of matches I get the same message and I'm unable to play. If I exit the game and try again I can play but I shouldn't have to do that to play a match. I have been avoiding ranked too because of the various glitches that came with the update. Hopefully we get a fix for this soon. /-:

Cant find a match on xbox one :(

Hi I cant find a game in normals on xbox one, I would do ranked but im only level 3 so im unsure as to how I level up to 10 If I cant ever find a game?

Probably a good thing. I am level 16 and facing level 29s and just faced a level 45 guy. Seriously? Just as borked a fair matchup system as Hearthstone.

Plus dont know how to break the game like they do.

Break? yeah. Can only have 3 copies of a crd and yet the one spy had 16 emissaries and this guy had 4 trebuchets on the last round. Oh and he had 4 on the first round too. So again, I dont have all the cards - more like hardly any so I dont know which cards allow you to break the game for easy victories. Getting pretty lame so dont worry about not finding a player.

Jhinjie96;n10317942 said:
Hi I cant find a game in normals on xbox one, I would do ranked but im only level 3 so im unsure as to how I level up to 10 If I cant ever find a game?

As a temporary help for gaining more levels (and some cards), have you already done all those Single Player Challenges? Otherwise, like 4RM3D already suggested above, contacting to Support might be a good idea in this case.

Top Bottom