For those PC gamers who are craving for Min vs Max comparison

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
mods do not need excuses to lock a thread because they have reasons, if people aren't going to be civil than the thread gets locked. people have no one to blame but themselves when that happens.

Moderator: QFT. Claiming anybody lied to you about the game, claiming anybody is acting spoiled or self-entitled, or being any kind of a jackass in public will get your post removed, and if it ends up that the thread consists of no posts other than those to be deleted, it will be closed. Reposting posts that were removed is cause for immediate removal from the forum.

I honestly pity the downgrade-people. They will never be able to see the game in it's true colours, just the bill of their overpriced graphics-cards. I hope you'll get a few funny minutes out of the next graphics demos by Nvidia. I'll be playing The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt for the next 300 hours, I dare to guess my time is spent a little better than yours.

I'm fucking sad right now, not about this "downgrade", but the reactions about it...
God damn it guys, grow up...

Attachments

• yYxXHly.jpg
    yYxXHly.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom