For those who have read the books

+
For those who have read the books

Hi. I have been a huge fan of the witcher games for the last couple of years. I am wondering if anyone would be able to provide a synopsis (or a link on where to find the next best thing) of the novels. I really want to further immerse myself in Sapkowski's "Morally Grey" world, yet only 2 of his books have been translated into English, which is a shame, as he is in my opinion, one of the greatest fiction writers I have ever read. Hell, he even gives Tolkien a run for his money!

While I have understood the plot and characters from the games, I would like to read on just what happened to Ciri and Yenefer at appletree island, as well the other characters and there stories. I particularly wish to find out just how Letho, serrit and auckles fit into the game, as apparently Geralt saved their lives once.

If anyone could provide, even a very brief overview, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Look at this thread, there are fan-made translations

About Letho, Serrit and Auckes, they're not mentioned in the books: Geralt finds them after what the actions in the books, but before the first Witcher game; that's why he doesn't remember.

Supadrumma4411 said:
Hi. I have been a huge fan of the witcher games for the last couple of years. I am wondering if anyone would be able to provide a synopsis (or a link on where to find the next best thing) of the novels. I really want to further immerse myself in Sapkowski's "Morally Grey" world, yet only 2 of his books have been translated into English, which is a shame, as he is in my opinion, one of the greatest fiction writers I have ever read. Hell, he even gives Tolkien a run for his money!

While I have understood the plot and characters from the games, I would like to read on just what happened to Ciri and Yenefer at appletree island, as well the other characters and there stories. I particularly wish to find out just how Letho, serrit and auckles fit into the game, as apparently Geralt saved their lives once.

If anyone could provide, even a very brief overview, it would be greatly appreciated :)
Hi!

Best (sketch) synopsis of the saga is available here --> http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Witcher_Wiki

Top Bottom