Forced choices

+
If you do not give Johnny control for the date with Rogue you don't get access to Kerry and Bartmoss Collective storylines.

I don't think I need to elaborate how stupid is that. Sure, the RPGs still have the "Do you accept the quest" choice which is always stupid as there is almost never any benefit in rejecting them and no compensation for loss of XP and loot, surely story writers could have comedy up with alternative way to initiate these quests?

If you do not give Johnny control for the date with Rogue you don't get access to Kerry and Bartmoss Collective storylines.

I don't think I need to elaborate how stupid is that. Sure, the RPGs still have the "Do you accept the quest" choice which is always stupid as there is almost never any benefit in rejecting them and no compensation for loss of XP and loot, surely story writers could have comedy up with alternative way to initiate these quests?
I'm going to say it. SWTOR the MMO did it better. Honestly. I'm sure those who've played the MMO know what I'm talking about.

Like, why couldn't they have had Johnny say 'Yeah, sorry I shouldn't have done that. That was a weird ask.'

IndifferentEmpathy said:
Yes like for a gay romance you forced to this hetero date. Who thought that this would be a good idea?

Top Bottom