Forced draws (with Artorius Vigo)

+
Seems Artorius Vigo is suffering from some bug, as spawning a card from him can trigger a sudden, forced draw.
It happened to me with Emissary, but not with Duchess's Informant.

I also see more reports of the same elsewhere, so it isn't just me.

I've already reported it to Support, but it's likely others will run into the same issue so might as well post a thread too.

I had the same issue about an hour ago. I played against Nilfgaard, everything went smoothly until my opponent played his Vigo. The game immediately ended with a draw.

rrc

Forum veteran
Damn.. I was playing Invigorate with and had 14 points Torque and 13 points Sheldon in hand and was looking forward to win against Imprisonment NG.. but the opponent played Vigo and chose Emissary and the game immediately ended saying "Error in server caused the game to end" or something like that. Strangely, that game is not even listed in my Match History. Hope this gets solved soon.

For me it happened when my opponent gave one of my units Bleeding with Nekurat :/ No Vigo involved

For me it happened when my opponent gave one of my units Bleeding with Nekurat :/ No Vigo involved
What were you playing? Asking out of curiosity, as judging by reports I've seen there are indeed more cards than just Vigo that can cause it.

Do report it, too, if you didn't yet.

(Edited the thread title since it's mine. :p )

What were you playing? Asking out of curiosity, as judging by reports I've seen there are indeed more cards than just Vigo that can cause it.

Do report it, too, if you didn't yet.

(Edited the thread title since it's mine. :p )
Fireswarm... I think it happened when a Zealot got Bleeding ^^

Top Bottom