Forfeiting.

+
Forfeiting.

When someone forfeits before a match finishes, does that mean only the first part of the match counts towards the overall spoils of war and score? Someone forfeited as I was attempting to pass to win and the latter half of the game wasn't recorded at all. I exited immediately. I do not want to play this game if that's the case.

Does it have anything to do with us tie-ing in the first round? As I was skipping my last turn for the win, they forfeited and it didn't count the latter half of the game. Does this mean someone who lost in the first round but went on to win would ultimately receive a loss if someone forfeited at a specific point?

If your opponent forfeit the you are considered the winner of the match regardless of how well you did up to this point, you receive rewards and exp like if you won the match.

Ingsoc85;n6894390 said:
If your opponent forfeit the you are considered the winner of the match regardless of how well you did up to this point, you receive rewards and exp like if you won the match.

I tried to find some type of stats page but I couldn't so I can't really prove anything. After the forfeit, it showed the score being 16-16 in the first round with nothing taking place after that and I got x20 of whatever the in-game currency is called. Is that the usual payout for win?

If you win you either get 15 scraps (crafting currency) or 15 ore (gold in other games) if you have a flag (daily) and get 5 scraps or 5 ore if the opponent GG. Reward at the end of the level is always Ore.

This is the reward regardless of the condition you won the game.(EX: forfeit at the start of the game, disconnects etc.) Ties at the end of the game gives no rewards (are regarded as loses for both)

Just wanted to point out that the above users are correct. The way it shows progression of your account level at the end (I think) made me think it wasn't recording past a certain point of the match. Probably still confusing but regardless this thread can be deleted and locked.

Top Bottom