Forum - bugs and errors

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I logged in without problems as Kodaemon, but it seems to be a new account and my old posts show up as username_2060137. If the accounts could be merged, I would greatly appreciate it, as I've used the old account since 2005.

Just use the other one. You can change your nickname once per account :)

How? The new login woks on an e-mail address basis rather than a username one, and it logs me into this account. I have no idea how to access the old account.

How? The new login woks on an e-mail address basis rather than a username one, and it logs me into this account. I have no idea how to access the old account.

If you have two accounts, it means you had different emails on RK and on TW. Try to log in with another email.

Alright! I remembered the old email :) So, could you delete the other account so I can change this one back to Kodaemon?

Just recently found about the new forums, logged in, and i saw that i am being registered in 2013. And i registered myself in 2011 !!

Also all my posts track are gone. Is a bug or every normal user has stats reset, only mods have their old accounts stats ?

Just recently found about the new forums, logged in, and i saw that i am being registered in 2013. And i registered myself in 2011 !!

Also all my posts track are gone. Is a bug or every normal user has stats reset, only mods have their old accounts stats ?

This means you had probably two different mails for TW and REDkit forums. Try to log in with another mail. Your account will have correct posts amount and registration date, but your name will be "username_xxx" - don't worry though, you can change your nickname once per account!

This means you had probably two different mails for TW and REDkit forums. Try to log in with another mail. Your account will have correct posts amount and registration date, but your name will be "username_xxx" - don't worry though, you can change your nickname once per account!

Yes you are right, i forgot and logged with the redkit forums account :))

Also, when i want to set up my account again, when i save settings, it says i need a parent email ! I have 22 years, why i need that ?

Last edited:
Yes you are right, i forgot and logged with the redkit forums account :))

Also, when i want to set up my account again, when i save settings, it says i need a parent email ! I have 22 years, why i need that ?

Just enter your own email here, we're fixing this :)

Just enter your own email here, we're fixing this :)

Ok, i fixed it myself, changed the redkit account to another nickname so i can tell that one is for another forums.

And this one back to my old username, thanks ! :) Now its all back to normal.

Last edited:
I entered random text...can't see it in sig.
(EDIT- now I can)

EDIT 2: I deduce, that signature only shows up in the new posts after you've changed it, it doesn't appear on the previous posts.

Do signatures not work right now, or am I the only one not seeing them?

Check your settings pages, an option to view sigs is there, a checkbox, it would appear that default settings were not applied to all accounts on launch, some carried over previous settings, while some were mysteriously lost. But I see sigs, though not yours in that post.

I don't know if it's just me, but at times the forums automatically changes from english to polish (I counted thrice so far) in the past 2 hours or so (as I type this)
Not something big but yeah something. Anyone else facing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom