Forum - bugs and errors

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed recently that when I change font size and colour, and attempt to mention someone's name, it doesn't work properly. Mentions seem only to function in default size, black.

I now apparently have two GOG accounts with my old forum handle (this one, which has been given "809" to the name) and my original GOG one. Is there a way to merge the two?

Deja Vu - Didn't I just enter my D.O.B. a couple seconds ago?

Why do I have to enter my birthday twice, to get to these forums?

(1) Google: 'Witcher 3 forums' - click on weblink and enter birthday.

(2) Click on 'Forums' link uptop, select 'Witcher 3' - re-enter birthday

I know you love me and all, but reminding me of my age twice, is not helping me try to forget it. ;)

Hi all,

So i am using a Microsoft Surface and Internet Explorer Metro has since become my browser of choise, it just works fantastically with it. For some reason however, i cannot log in and thus post on the forum. When i fill in my email and password and i click log in, it just empties the fields again and nothing happens. I tried adding this site to the compatibility view settings, but it didn't help at all.

GZulu account can't make any posts...at all

Guys, please. Seriously. I have a gigantic problem here.

I'm not sure if it's an Admin problem or not, but my old Log in stuff won't allow me to post any new messages. I'm barred from participating on all fronts!

I don't know if it's because I've been banned or just mishandled. Please, guys. Can you check it out for me?

My REAL one is GZulu. (without the 2)

That is my account where I have my games, man. Why can't I post here, but on GOG it's fine?

Last edited:
Guys, please. Seriously. I have a gigantic problem here.

I'm not sure if it's an Admin problem or not, but my old Log in stuff won't allow me to post any new messages. I'm barred from participating on all fronts!

For some reason, your other account is marked as pending confirmation of your email address. Check your spam filters, if you didn't receive it. In the meantime, I'll alert the admin.

For some reason, your other account is marked as pending confirmation of your email address. Check your spam filters, if you didn't receive it. In the meantime, I'll alert the admin.
To be fair, I've had that account for a long time before the merge. And it works fine on GOG.com
If it were that easy...I have no confirmation E-mail from what I have found. I've done that a long time ago. I even have posts from my other account logged.

There should be no reason for any new confirmation e-mail.

Last edited:
To be fair, I've had that account for a long time before the merge. And it works fine on GOG.com

I'm sorry, but all I can tell you is your account status and alert admin (which is what I've done). I have no other information.

Something between question and suggestion:
I've set my location to be Cluj-Napoca, Romania but it's trimmed to Cluj-Napoca, Roman which annoys me whenever I see it. Perhaps a flag could be added to mark the user's country?

@GZulu2 @GZulu - First of all, please do not create new accounts only to request help. You can do this via email that goes directly to me.

Your "old" account should be fine now.

Thanks a million.

And I'm not entirely sure, but I tried twice. If not just once. I was not patient at that moment.

Last edited:

Guest 3796700

Hello dear Moderators and Community!
I have only one question, I don't understand:
Under my Windows 7 Version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) and with my Internet-Explorer Version 11.0.9600.17728 (you know, it 's up-to-date)
I can login to my GOG-Account on your GOG.COM-page but I cannot login with the same account (because it is fact, they are associated/linked) to your Witcher-Forum here. And I know my password, because yes I can login to my GOG-Account.
If you ask: Now I'm using Mozilla-Firefox. There I can login to my acconut on your Witcher-Forum.
Can you explain it to me, please ? I don't understand it and I'm very confused.
So the Problem is solved after all. The solution: I have deactivate the safe modus, switch the security Level to middle and accepted all cookies. If all three issures help., I don't knonw. But now I'm happy.
Best Regards from Germany and have a nice day.
Morcalavin
PS And with Mozilla-Firefox I can login to my GOG-Accout on your GOG.COM, too and this explorer memorized the linked login-details. So I think it's a web-link-problem with the internet-explorer. Have you any infos about this issure?
What have I done to solve the problem
Deactivate my antivr-programm => no solution
ccleaner (the up-to-date-version) complete startet and then internet-explorer-browser-cache complete deleted => no solution
ALL ADD-ONs in the internet-explorer deactivate => no solution
So I' m now at one's wits' end!!! Now I need really help. Oh I forget: I have done a complete viruscheck with systemmemory and bootsectors => No virus found. Also I have windows complete new installed for a month.

So the problem is solved after all. I have deactivate the security-modus, switch the security-level to mddle, and accepted all cookies. If all three issures are necessary, I don't know, but know I'm happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, reporting something weird but not site-breaking or particularly important.

on http://thewitcher.com/witcher3/ under story > child of prophecy there seems to be some overlay issue on the background image

Attachments

• witcher three screenie.jpg
    witcher three screenie.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 61
Old Issue - is this being worked on?

When I want to go to these forums, I have to enter my date of birth, twice.

This has been going on since the forums were live.

A few problems: currently, I'm unable to insert links using the editing option on the enhanced interface. When I click the icon, the web-display dims for a few seconds, then returns to normal, but nothing more. Auto parsing of links seems only to be working intermittently, as well. In addition, I'm unable to manage my image attachments, in advanced editing of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom