Forum - bugs and errors

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Mods, please redirect me to someone who could help clarify the situation. I can't send PMs to anyone, even tried messaging moderators but I still have this popup window.

I also don't have a "Send PM" button anywhere in the Message Center. Is something wrong with my account?

Piccionelli

I'd like to delete my cdprojektred.com forum account. Not that I don't like it. Just that I don't really need it anymore and I'm OCD. How do I do that?

Kingoko;n8535420 said:
In gwent section if you chose polish language, all menus and options are in french :(

I tried to change my Gwent forums to Polish and everything seemed to be fine. Can you give more details? Screenshots, perhaps?

http://imgur.com/a/dg3pZ
So all marked in red is in french, everything else is in polish.
At the bottom there is field: french, switchin to polish or english dosent work.
When i got set polish language in Witcher section or this section here it works fine, but when i go to gwent section that flag on top of forum is automatically switched to french flag. All posts and titles are polish of course but the forum menus are switched to french.

Last edited:
Kingoko;n8535970 said:
At the bottom there is field: french, switchin to polish or english dosent work.
When i got set polish language in Witcher section or this section here it works fine, but when i go to gwent section that flag on top of forum is automatically switched to french flag. All posts and titles are polish of course but the forum menus are switched to french.

Thanks for the screenshot. I'll pass this forward.

Kingoko;n8535970 said:

Please open a private window in your browser and check there.

If everything looks fine in the private window - please clear your cookies.
If you have the same problem in the private window - please let me know :)

Allright, sry for my english, i also use firefox in pl so translation may be not exact.
Opening in private window works fine. But i don't want to clear all my cookies. So in firefox in options private i chosed delete some cookies. I found 2 folders starting by cdp. I deleted them and all cookies inside of those folders. Login now again to forum do not solve the problem :( No idea what other cookies i need to delete, don't want to delete all. Anyway i know french language a bit so it's not a big problem anyway.

Kingoko;n8585900 said:
Allright, sry for my english, i also use firefox in pl so translation may be not exact.
Opening in private window works fine. But i don't want to clear all my cookies. So in firefox in options private i chosed delete some cookies. I found 2 folders starting by cdp. I deleted them and all cookies inside of those folders. Login now again to forum do not solve the problem :( No idea what other cookies i need to delete, don't want to delete all. Anyway i know french language a bit so it's not a big problem anyway.

If you don't want to clear all cookies, the please clear all cookies starting with vb5.

Hi,

This translation in French isn't accurate for this situation:

Message_Center_-_CD_PROJEKT_RED_Forums.jpg

"Rejeter" means "reject", like if I would like to reject the REDpoint that was given to me.
I know that it's the correct translation for "dismiss" in english, but in this situation it's not so accurate or obvious.

I don't find no direct translation of this meaning of "dismiss" that would fit here, I think "marquer comme lu" (mark as read) could fit better :)

Riven-Twain

MonS75

Yeah this issue with the french translation is known and reported on the Exel doc, Vattier gave us. Don't know the status of it ^^' I think it's still in the "to do list."

EDIT: With Lalicorne we decided that the best way to keep short was the word " Effacer" , If we could make it longer, " Marquer comme lu" seem good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, but mainly - I couldn't login with my account on Witcher board, I had to visit http://forums.cdprojektred.com and login there. I am not sure if this is some bug or not (if I had to login there for the first time), but after logging in Witcher section, that bar above appeared, but there was also "you are not logged" warring.

WHY I cannot upload my screenshots every time i try i get ERROR uploading image. I have fast internet connection and my screenshots are standard png format unedited.

Attachments

• Screenshot (8397).jpg
    Screenshot (8397).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom