Forum challenge question is stupid.

+
Sorry, I just thought everybody here had to do it too. For a new user (such as myself) there is a required field that says...

Challenge Question: CD Projekt Red is based in / Poland: [_________] <--- the answer box

And if you do not answer [Poland] in the box, you cannot create a new account. So that's what it's all about. Thanks for the response BTW. Hopefully it will be fixed so other people who would like to create a forum account can do so with ease.

Had to Google it, my first answer was "yes". Definitely not a proper question.

Sign me up as another disgruntled forumite bamboozled by the forum challenge. Amusingly the challenge isn't so much answering the question as determining what the question is in the first place!

Chill out everyone, just because YOU didn't experience it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

(And yes, it was added later when they realised that a lot of the early registrations were from non-humans. Not that I'm looking at ANY of you, of course)

Non-humans eh? What did they ever done to you!

Come on Robot Frank, come on Alien Joe, you guys are not wanted here and you are not welcome in Cyberpunk universe.. pfftt... :D

Haha, it really sounds like it's a legitimate question. You may only gain entry if you answer correctly! :cool:

an hour later...
OHH THAN YOU @pokinatchapunx for starting this thread !!
i was just about to give up the whole registration process when i found your post.
the question spans over two lines so i thought that the middle word was missing x_X i tried like 10 times.
additionally i red terms and conditions ...twice convinced that the answer might be hidden there.

i tink i tu stupid for dat
bat fajnaly hir

To the following question :

Challenge Question: CD Projekt Red is based in / Poland: [_________] <--- the answer box

i entered :

- yes
- correct
- right
- true

i became quite mad in front of my screen :/

I was upset to be rejected at all 3 answers. I do believe the question is quite obscure.

Man i wish you couldnt' google the answer... i hate how you can google bloody anything and get an answer these days -

human: "how do you perform a coronary double bypass?"
google: "oh easy, it's just like this link here mate ;)"
human: "oh thank god"
google: "now i own your soul mwahahahaha"

exclusivity is the spice of life sometimes lol and i hate to be 'that guy' but i like that exclusivity idea - can you imagine how it would be if people who couldn't by trial and error get the question right and were not able to google it were essentially forced into not being part of teh forum? lol sounds pretty damn cool if you were able to join even if it's a bit of a dick headed thing to feel that way lol.

say what you will but class stratification in society is ever present adn i for one embrace it :p gives you something to shoot for.

aaanyway enough of my soap box, welcome to teh forums and have fun dont' be bothered by silly questions that make you take 5 min out of your day to figure out.

I, like the OP, was frustrated at the "question". I entered "Warsaw", then "yes", then "Warszawa" (the polish spelling), then was about to break my deck and tear out my implants when I searched and found this thread. Glad you love to confuse us! lol.

Top Bottom