Forum Game Discussion

+

DC9V

Forum veteran
Hello!

I recognized that I'm not able to beat a person that is wearing a Healing pack.
Do I do I need different gear? Or is Healing just OP?

Screenshot 2020-12-08 185733.png

Post automatically merged:

So was I until I had someone two-shot me with the first hitting for 70 (despite my all blue defensive equipment). At least at the higher levels you are kinda forced to highly specialize and against that not even using both healing items combined do any good. Jack-of-all-trades is not really viable past the initial stages of the game. The key (and I guess I’m kinda giving away the game here) is to rotate your highly specialized build on a regular basis so even opponents you played against before cannot be sure what you spec’d into that time. That’s also where the mind games matter the most as you can use the hiding ability as “feints” (e.g. making it look like you spec’d into one thing on the basis of which slots you are hiding) when your true weapon is hidden in plain sight. Or is your opponent just making you think that?

Having said all that, it looks like quantity>quality / number of fights>win percentage where the leaderboard is concerned though.

Hm.. I'm rank 11 but my bodycount is pretty low. I basically just try to stay alive.
Post automatically merged:

@Riven-Twain @Draconifors @4RM3D feel free to move the posts or the thread if you think a dedicated thread isn't necessary or if it fits better somewhere else - Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom