[Forum Game] Mod list flex! Should be fun!

+
I was really curious to see some of your own mod lists so I decided to post this as a fun little game where everyone can show off their own setup. The rules are simple, post a screenshot of your "mods" folder and a screenshot of your "dlc" folder (if you have any "dlc" mods), if you are using any other 3rd party tools like reshade you can mention those too if you want.

I think I'll start first so here's my sweet setup! I tested it for at least a month and so far the game runs smooth as butter, I have also checked my scripts thoroughly for any possible discrepancies from Script Merger and as of now the game runs as smooth as vanilla.

My mods folder:
1591988899289.png

My DLC folder:
1591988921448.png

I'm also using Pathos Reshade, I've been using it since day 1 of its release and I think it's the best reshade out there many thanks to Pansen1 for his amazing preset and of course lots of thanks to the entire modding community for providing us with all those great mods keeping the game alive and interesting.

I have also created an .exe file which automatically deletes any .crashinfo files generated after you quit the game and after doing that, it also launches the game itself. It was really annoying when last time I checked my bin directory I had about 120 crashinfo files, now it's as clean as ever!

Last edited:
Moved to the modding subforum.

My dlc folder has nothing modded, but I do have some mods installed:
1591990440766.png

I didn't remember I had some "no rain" mod. Interesting... I guess I really didn't want rain on my current playthrough.
Mostly small tweaks and textures, nothing massive.

Interesting mod list!

I didn't remember I had some "no rain" mod.

On the contrary I had a mod which increased the intensity of the rains as the vanilla rain was too bland for my taste, eventually I removed it because it was causing a weird semi-circle bug on the horizon mostly noticeable when sailing through Skellige Isles.

No mods to flex, except my own (not complete/uploaded): [Modification] Witcher 3 Script Fix v1.32 - Keybinds, fixes and improvements.

Got side-tracked building this: [Utility] Witcher 3 ModCopy v1.32 - Wcc_lite.exe and w3strings.exe front-end script.

And trying to fix this 0x80 crash bug: [Bug] Access Violation 0x80 Ciri Special Attack

Although I have tried some modifications in the past. Checked out modMapQuestObjectives after reading this post... I was actually trying to do the same thing, developed some very similar functions(), but couldn't get Flash to re-compile, so I gave up on that. :\

Top Bottom