Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
Here's a suggestion for the forum: Give the "notifications" tab a "reset" button that marks all the notifications as seen wihtout the need to jump to a profile to view them in order to get them out of the "alert" up there.

Or better yet, make notifications, be it a red point, a post quote, or what all there are, link straight to the source.

EG.
(capital letters symbolising a link to the source)

Notifications 5:
X gave a red point to a POST YOU MADE
Y QUOTED a POST YOU MADE
Y gave thanks to a POST YOU MADE
You recieved a new ACHIEVEMENT
Your ASS IS ON FIRE

How about an edit for a poll that you just created if you screwed it up and or wanted to add something to it, that we the people can edit?

Last edited:

Forum veteran
How about an edit for a poll that you just created if you screwed it up and or wanted to add something to it?
Mods can do this already. PM a mod if you want to change your poll. In fact, PM them twice. Especially Sard. Hell, why not three times? More is always better.

What if your forum post you posted gets a bit popular why not add a star next to it, 5 stars would mean its one of the best posts created?
Because we have enough e-peen GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS on this forum already?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods can do this already. PM a mod if you want to change your poll. In fact, PM them twice. Especially Sard. Hell, why not three times? More is always better.

Word of warning: If anyone asks Sard to do this, they may find that the results aren't quite what they hoped for. But the rest of us will probably enjoy it. And don't bother asking me, I'd just pass the request on to Sard, but accidentally omit the specific details of the change.

Because we have enough e-peen bullshit on this forum already?

Correct.

Logging in doesn't seem to work with the mobile version of this board (at least for me). It says "thank you for logging in" but never actually logs me in.

Forum veteran
Anyone else notice that our locations got hit with a character limit all of a sudden? My location used to be "stuck in an internet tube," but now it's "stuck in an intern." I think I like it even better this way.

Exactly the kind of forum "improvement" I've come to expect of this place, though. Keep up the good work, lest we be spoiled by a consistently functional place to post. Adversity builds character.

Anyone else notice that our locations got hit with a character limit all of a sudden? My location used to be "stuck in an internet tube," but now it's "stuck in an intern." I think I like it even better this way.

Exactly the kind of forum "improvement" I've come to expect of this place, though. Keep up the good work, lest we be spoiled by a consistently functional place to post. Adversity builds character.

Hmm. Odd. You seem to have an..abundance...of character and yet you think this is adversity. Maybe you're just a prodigy?

Forum veteran
Hmm. Odd. You seem to have an..abundance...of character and yet you think this is adversity. Maybe you're just a prodigy?

Adversity builds character, so characters are obligated to heap adversity onto others in order for the universe to remain in balance.

I'm basically Jaheira with a penis, oh omnipresent authority figure.

Stuck in an intern sounds OK. But thanks for heads-up. I need to change my location, as I'm not really hovering in mid-ai.

*needs to change his as well then...*

"Kristianstad, Swed" could work I guess... but I think I will figure something else out... something more futuristic and maybe Cyberpunkish... we shall see.

Also, if I where to guess, I think the amount was changed so that the location text would only take up 1 row of text if people used the maximum amount of icons (think I have seen 2 row locations on some people, mine included).

Edit: Yeah... "SE-M90-C4" will work... SE being the "ISO 3166 code" for Sweden, SE-M being the ISO 3166 code for Scania, 90 being the code for the Kristianstad Municipality (technicly it's 1290, but the 12 comes from the alternate SE-M code of SE-12)... and finally C4, the monogram of Christian IV of Denmark, used in the city arms of Kristianstad since 1622.

Last edited:
This is happening to me more or less since the account merge thing was anounced: I have some problems getting into the forums. First I go to cyberpunk.net, the page shows perfectly. Then I click on the afterlife link to get to the forums and this gets me to this white page where I should be seeing an image for every one of the forums: The Witcher, The Witcher MOBA, Cyberpunk and Redkit... but those images, links, buttons, however you may call them don't appear. Instead I only get an icon for CD Project Red and another one with a Mature 17+ rating. When I click the first one it takes me here and any link that seems like it could get me into the CP2077 forum either leads me to the two Icons or to the cp webpage and the cycle begins again.
I'm writing this because I can enter the forum through favourites or through my history. I can't see the login/signout, profile, etc. that used to appear on the top right corner either. And I still don't know if my GOG account has been merged with this because through the links I've been given I can only read the new license agreements, not click to accept them or anything.

This is happening to me more or less since the account merge thing was anounced: I have some problems getting into the forums. First I go to cyberpunk.net, the page shows perfectly. Then I click on the afterlife link to get to the forums and this gets me to this white page where I should be seeing an image for every one of the forums: The Witcher, The Witcher MOBA, Cyberpunk and Redkit... but those images, links, buttons, however you may call them don't appear. Instead I only get an icon for CD Project Red and another one with a Mature 17+ rating. When I click the first one it takes me here and any link that seems like it could get me into the CP2077 forum either leads me to the two Icons or to the cp webpage and the cycle begins again.
I'm writing this because I can enter the forum through favourites or through my history. I can't see the login/signout, profile, etc. that used to appear on the top right corner either. And I still don't know if my GOG account has been merged with this because through the links I've been given I can only read the new license agreements, not click to accept them or anything.

Ctrl + F5.

Then, if everything's working properly but you still haven't received a prompt to agree to the merge, log out and then log back in.

Ctrl + F5.

Then, if everything's working properly but you still haven't received a prompt to agree to the merge, log out and then log back in.

That didn't really work, but I looked at my inbox and I've received a message form CDPR. I've followed their link and their steps and have solved my problem. Thanks!

To whoever actually codes these forums:

Since the recent update whenever I hit the "Cyberpunk" redirect (at the top left of this and every forum screen) from any of the sub-forums ("News" thru "Off Topic") I get sent to the "Scheduled maintenance" screen.
FYI I use the Firefox browser.

I can get around this by returning to the main Forum page and re-entering the Cyberpunk2077 forum so it's more of a pain in the butt then anything.

If you need more info to resolve the issue feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Since the recent update whenever I hit the "Cyberpunk" redirect (at the top left of this and every forum screen) from any of the sub-forums ("News" thru "Off Topic") I get sent to the "Scheduled maintenance" screen.
FYI I use the Firefox browser.

I can get around this by returning to the main Forum page and re-entering the Cyberpunk2077 forum so it more of a pain in the butt then anything.

If you need more info to resolve the issue feel free to contact me.

I'll pass it along. And move this to the right thread.

---------- Post merged on 03-03-2015 at 08:49 AM ----------

@Suhiira :

"Since the recent update whenever I hit the "Cyberpunk" redirect (at the top left of this and every forum screen) from any of the sub-forums ("News" thru "Off Topic") I get sent to the "Scheduled maintenance" screen."

Dona said, and Our Tech Hobgoblin agreed that,

"This happens to me with The Witcher forums every now and then (on Chrome), a hard refresh always fixes it. It seems that one of these links stops working:

.../forums/6
.../forums/6-The-Witcher-Series

May be a complete coincidence, but try it with Cyberpunk forums if it happens again?"

Please tell me when that doesn't work, so I can go back to being made fun of in the back room again.

THEY ARE SO CRUEL.

Whats going on here?

How can I create posts and such without being logged in. I cannot log in, reset my PW, or create a new account. Is this crap from GOG stuff?

Top Bottom