Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

If you encounter any glitches or bugs during your stay at the forums, please report them here. We are going to keep working for you to make this place the best we can:)

Hello,
I don't know if I'm the only one but I forgot my password of the witcher forums account (am online with it now though)
I couldn't reset that password from this site, had to go to the witcher forums for that.
It said that I had an unknown email when I tried it here.
Maybe You can take a look at that for future users

Thank You :)

Keth

Ex-moderator
Hello.
If you're still occurring this problem, PM me your TW account details (login, email).

Looking good so far. :) Thank you so much for making it easy with being able to log in with the Witcher Forums user name etc. One of the least painful forum registrations I've experienced.

Looking good so far. :) Thank you so much for making it easy with being able to log in with the Witcher Forums user name etc. One of the least painful forum registrations I've experienced.

Glad to hear that sir.

On the side note. I'm a Kyrie Irving fan myself:)

Glad to hear that sir.

On the side note. I'm a Kyrie Irving fan myself:)

Oops I'm more Madam than Sir. :) (Although the term Madam makes me think I should be 80 years old and drinking cups of tea)

Had to google Kyrie Irving as I didn't know who it was. He's born in Melbourne, Australia the same as me though so that's cool. As far as sports go I'm more of a car racing, especially rally driving fan than basketball.

Oops I'm more Madam than Sir. :) (Although the term Madam makes me think I should be 80 years old and drinking cups of tea)

Had to google Kyrie Irving as I didn't know who it was. As far as sports go I'm more of a car racing, especially rally driving fan than basketball.

My bad then, I apologize... for making a double mistake:(

Not a bug but I just felt like thanking you again for reserving our TW forum nicknames :3

Just wanted to point out that you guys and gals are our eyes and ears of the forum. If you see a post that is offending or spam just click that little triangle in the lower left of each post and type in a little information and click send. That should bring someone pretty quick.

I'm using Chrome and well the site doesn't "Remember Me" like the Witcher forum site. It's annoying. I've also tried using IE9 I know its a little thing but being a forum I'll be coming here alot.

I'm using Chrome and well the site doesn't "Remember Me" like the Witcher forum site. It's annoying. I've also tried using IE9 I know its a little thing but being a forum I'll be coming here alot.

We are working on fixing all these issues. Thank you for your patience:)

The latest version of Firefox seems to be having the same issue with 'remember me' function.

As an aside I noticed the Polish forum has the option to display signature images while the international one doesn't. Is that intentional?

yes thank you Marcin and Keth, I was glad my name was reserved when I was trying to register lol
and looks like (so far) this forum has less bugs than TW forum so that is a good thing!

Animated Avatars

Ok so the vBulletin here doesn't allow it? I miss mine from TW forums :(
Can something be done about it and this be added please?

...some people get offended / distracted by gifs; i just love to see the effort and the expressional virtue of moving pictures ^^.

Top Bottom