Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
As an aside I noticed the Polish forum has the option to display signature images while the international one doesn't. Is that intentional?

It's not, probably small bug, I'll report it asap, thanks! :)

about my post, it was no problem for me to find out what my account data is by saying forgot password at TW2 forums
but the forgot password option had no function here for my "already in use in the other forum email"

and i've never seen a forum with so quick replies by the devs, keep that up guys/ladies ;)

Ok i have seen that every time i am writing the indicator (if that i s what is called) appears randomly in another place like if i choose where to write. Also please make in forum likes, if i see something someone write about and i like what e post or write, is cool and entertaining. :)

Some suggestions

1. Would be nice to be able to login with the email address apart from the nick
2. Can you put "like post" feature? It maybe helpful to see what ideas are popular etc? Maybe in some future u could do some kind of contest to engage someone from the forum into the game design process based on this and user voting? I guess many people would even pay for that :D
3. Are u planning to get any kind of social media integration? Login with facebook/g+ accounts etc?

Some suggestions
2. Can you put "like post" feature? It maybe helpful to see what ideas are popular etc? Maybe in some future u could do some kind of contest to engage someone from the forum into the game design process based on this and user voting? I guess many people would even pay for that :D

3. Are u planning to get any kind of social media integration? Login with facebook/g+ accounts etc?

1. Maybe in the future

2. This might be coming in the future:) I also like this "Like Post" feature.

3. Again, we'll see what the future holds:)

Marcin you basically replied the same thing using 3 different ways :p

well yes I agree with dragonbird, only the upvote please :)

and I also had another suggestion, why make 2 separate forums? It would have been cooler if we had one huge forum like "CDP" forums with inner game forums (like how Bethesda has)
that way people could jump between easier and players of one game could discover more about the others easily.

And perhaps I dont like being called 'a junior member' lol

well the change in ambiance is something I'm liking here too :)

Top Bottom