Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
Noticed something about these forums, a small bug, and thought I'd point it out. Tried looking through this thread if it was mentioned before but didn't see it.

When you've read all the new posts in a forum, and then go to the parent forum view, that forum will still show a new post icon, even though there are no new posts in that forum.

It's a small thing, but I thought I'd mention it.

Any way to change my user name, Harold sounds so pedestrian in comparison, on the crowded neon lit avenues of Night City and the web I should be always be Blothulfur.

The "Remember me" feature doesn't work for me. I don't clear the cache or anything. I have to log in everytime I close the browser or after the session expires. It's pretty annoying.

Same as gregski.

Have to log in every time if I don't browse actively for about half an hour, even though I don't close the browser.

Also, every time it logs me out and I log back in - all the threads are marked unread again, so I get lost about what I already read and not.

Overall I like the forum. As others have said the 'remember me' function isn't working, but everything else seems fine so far. Cool look too. You'll need new moderators though, can't make the TW2 moderators do double time.

We're currently working hard at "remember me" and nick change issues, but for now I need to ask you for some patience :)

So i can't seem to get the game to install.... I get the message "you much reach 88 M.P.H. and initiate the flux capacitor..." any ideas? :) Ohh and Hi

Not a bug, but is there any chance of a mobile version of the site in the future? Navigating on a mobile device is possible but a massive pain. I like reading the forums in bed at night. :)

There is a mobile version of the forum. Lower left corner, change "TheBeaconDark" into "Mobile" :)

Hey Keth,

I'd like a "View All Posts Since Last Visit" option as well if we can get one added. That way we don't have to scroll through 4 separate forums to read new stuff.

Overall I like the forum. As others have said the 'remember me' function isn't working, but everything else seems fine so far. Cool look too. You'll need new moderators though, can't make the TW2 moderators do double time.

yeah I agree, some new moderators from different regions/time zones would serve a good purpose. The mods from TW2 can also be here, not saying something otherwise (in case anyone decides to jump on me) no harm in having a handful of more mods.

Hey Keth,

I'd like a "View All Posts Since Last Visit" option as well if we can get one added. That way we don't have to scroll through 4 separate forums to read new stuff.

Yes, that's a good idea and we're considering it :)

I don’t know if this has been asked yet so please forgive me if that is the case but I’ve been wondering whether is a “View your content” option like there is one on the Witcher forums or not. I find that immensely useful to keep track of replies without having to rely on notifications and I dearly miss it here :'(

Depend's on what you mean by "view your content". If you're referring to someone's posts, you can check it easly in profiles, there is a tab, for example, "Demut's activity" :)

Top Bottom