Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
why can't I post a new topic? It says I either made the topic before or a moderator would have approve it but it hasn't shown up yet. The topic was about Life Events.

I tried to use an external image as my signature pic and it didn't work, but uploading one does.
But it says “You may not upload animated images.” for me even though MM360 said that it’s okay :( Can this please be fixed? This is what I want to use:

Just increased the limit of posts and videos per post.

Right now it i's 15 images per post and 5 videos per post.
Nice!

Thank you! We do what we can. And in regards to The Witcher forums, I promise that we will do something about it in the future as well:)
The Witcher forums are great they way they are D:

Forum veteran
And in regards to The Witcher forums, I promise that we will do something about it in the future as well:)
Are we talking "when Witcher 3 is about to be released" future, or "in a few weeks/months when our web people get bored" future? I vote that you make that forum blue, too. Love the color scheme here. Just pretend Geralt is sad between games or something and it'll make perfect sense.

There's one thing and only one thing I like better about the Witcher forum: Inline notifications for replies. Unless I missed some kind of "reply notification" option here? If not, it'd probably come in handy at some point down the road since these forums move faster than a coked-up Speedy Gonzales. Gets kind of hard to keep up with everything.

why can't I post a new topic? It says I either made the topic before or a moderator would have approve it but it hasn't shown up yet. The topic was about Life Events.

Seems like a bug (sometimes happens, we're working on fixing it currently). I approved your thread, it should be visible right now.

According to whom? As I said, MM360 told me that it’s okay:

I didn't realize that gifs were turned off - the forums are fairly new and we are still tweaking certain things. I really apologize for misinforming you. I take the blame for this.

Great forum guys.

One of the easiest registration processes, great layout and color scheme also easy to navigate. Forum looks pretty overall and I haven't encountered any bugs or problems yet. The members on the forum are great and so are the moderators. It's nice interacting with the community.

Keep up the good work.

So I noticed a few pages back you CDPR guys were looking for moderators. How do you exactly become one? I've always wondered.

So I noticed a few pages back you CDPR guys were looking for moderators. How do you exactly become one? I've always wondered.

Depends on your appearance here on the forum.

As a moderator, you have a certain responsibility, compared to other members. They are doing something extra, which includes helping other members out; both in technical problems as well as providing general info about certain areas. They help thinking about how to make this forum better and they are here on a regular basis. If you look around you can already find some of these members here, who are doing a great job in trying to improve the forum and helping out newcomers. It is these members that earn the most respect from others and if a moderator is needed, these members are recommended for the job.

So it's not a matter of how much you have done, how many posts you have or how long you have been here, but more on what you do and how you it.

Being as good as possible towards members on general basis is always recommended, Queen. Not simply to gain a Moderator status. :)

So that's why I couldn't register as Alice!

Should've expected it to be taken anyway though ;)

Haha, I see now! I did the exact same thing. Wanted to register as Catelyn, thought it would be possible because the Afterlife forums are fairly new and Catelyn is not a very common name, but The Witcher forum members had their names carry over to here. That explains it :p.

Any chance we could get spoiler and strike options for posting? Spoiler would hide text put between and strike would add a line through text. Assuming it's not already in and I just haven't figured it out.

Top Bottom