Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
Thank you for fixing the "Remember Me" bug.

Also, if I might just leave an opinion on one thing here... someone, I can't remember what page or whether it was even this thread, suggested you put into place some kind of upvote/karma system. IMO, that kind of thing is rarely beneficial for forums and makes people more prone to circlejerking. But then again, that's just my opinion and nothing more.

just noticed this now, yeah the remember me is ficed yeah \m/
yes the upvote system like in the witcher forums would be cool! but no downvotes please just sometimes messes things up :)
I have never seen one in a vbulletin forum though so just hoping

I have another suggestion, a way to link our steam, raptr, etc. accounts here just like the contact ones? would be convenient to add people up!

I don't know but this moderating stuff is making me go mad. I don't think that the replies made in a thread should go through a moderator, it makes no sense because the thread has already been passed. The new threads should only be the thing that should be moderated. This will save a lot of time.
The reason I am posting this is because the conversation becomes stale If I cannot reply to a person instantly. Another example is that when I posted a song from YouTube here and has yet not passed.

Attachments

• Capture12.PNG
    Capture12.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Capture123.PNG
    Capture123.PNG
    6.9 KB · Views: 34
Found a bug. When I click 'Find latest posts' from my profile page, first it says:-

Only after hitting refresh it shows the true values

And this has happened a dozen of times

Thanks for reporting, it seems like a problem with earlier mentioned accepting posts bug.

I don't know but this moderating stuff is making me go mad. I don't think that the replies made in a thread should go through a moderator, it makes no sense because the thread has already been passed. The new threads should only be the thing that should be moderated. This will save a lot of time.
The reason I am posting this is because the conversation becomes stale If I cannot reply to a person instantly. Another example is that when I posted a song from YouTube here and has yet not passed.

Glitch in the matrix. If you have any more incidents, can you let one of us know?

And yes, multiquote too! sometimes becomes annoying for copying multiple posts and replying (see what I did here?)

I really wish the sig image sizes were raised... it's not important or anything, but I would like it...

And yes, multiquote too! sometimes becomes annoying for copying multiple posts and replying (see what I did here?)

Multiquote works. It`s not very intuitive but it works nonetheless. First select the posts you want to quote then click the reply with quote in any of the posts you want to reply to. I`ve included a pic to hopefully help.
View attachment 517

Attachments

• multiquote.JPG
    multiquote.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 30
I really wish the sig image sizes were raised... it's not important or anything, but I would like it...

If this was done, then I would suggest implementing a "hide signatures" option, such that you choose in the settings whether they're hidden or not, and if they were hidden there would be a small button at the sig div that one could click to open the sig div with some smooth transition.

Honestly not that hard a thing to do, but if the forums would start to have like 100px high rainbow-colored signatures and walls of text, then just to save oneself from headaches, it would be a great thing. :)

Then again, just adding blockquote.signature { display:none; } to Stylebot or any other custom CSS one uses in the browser, and signatures are gone, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Top Bottom