Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+

Forum veteran
Sardukhar;n7151410 said:
You lying, LYING numeral!
Numbers, like hips and Abraham Lincoln before them, cannot lie. Otherwise math wouldn't work and we'd be communicating using smoke signals.

Sardukhar;n7151410 said:
There's patches incoming, including a host of login fixes.
Does one of those patches remove the ostentatious achievement displays that double each post's size? You people clearly can't be trusted not to clutter everything up and turn every page into an eye sore.

227;n7152130 said:
Does one of those patches remove the ostentatious achievement displays that double each post's size? You people clearly can't be trusted not to clutter everything up and turn every page into an eye sore.
Yeah, they definitely don't need to be as large as they are.

227;n7152130 said:
Numbers, like hips and Abraham Lincoln before them, cannot lie. Otherwise math wouldn't work and we'd be communicating using smoke signals.

Actually a pretty cool way of communicating.

227;n7152130 said:

No. Suck it. Stage 2 is your "Treasure Chest", just underneath your achievement. Even. Bigger. Posts. Stage 3...well, that's a surprise. (Imagine a scrolling display, though..so amazing! Now, each post will be one page! Postapotheosis achieved!)

Forum veteran
Sardukhar;n7155970 said:
No. Suck it. Stage 2 is your "Treasure Chest", just underneath your achievement. Even. Bigger. Posts. Stage 3...well, that's a surprise. (Imagine a scrolling display, though..so amazing! Now, each post will be one page! Postapotheosis achieved!)
You joke, but it almost looks like that's the direction we're headed. It seems pointless since the achievement things would easily fit to the left or right of the avatar. The achievement text could even be put into a title tag so that it pops up when you hover over the icon. No bloat whatsoever:

Speaking of awful things, what's the deal with the new font?

I'm trying to subscribe to some threads but I can't seem to do it.

Anyone else having this issue?

No Title

these settings should be good, but the time the forum shows for posts is off by 1 hour. could there be something with the system here?

Attachments

• photo91070.png
    photo91070.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 38
No Title

am I the only one who finds the colors on these arrows weird? the one you can press is the "greyed-out" barely visible one, and the inactive one is more or less the color of the rest of the fonts.

Attachments

• photo91820.png
    photo91820.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 28
lord_blex;n7313770 said:
am I the only one who finds the colors on these arrows weird? the one you can press is the "greyed-out" barely visible one, and the inactive one is more or less the color of the rest of the fonts.

It does indeed. I asume it's due to the current forum theme that you, we, are using. If the theme had been a very bright one, white or off white, or grey'ish or something... then we would not see it that way anymore.

Top Bottom