Forums are abandoned!

+
Forums are abandoned!

This is shameful really! I have been away for almost a year and I expected more! No news, no comments from the CDPR, NOTHING! I mean, I know they are busy with Witcher 3, but they could at least let us know whats going on.. It has been nearly two years! I mean COME ON! No trailer, not even a screenshot, nothing... NOTHING! I expected more from you guys... Have you even read any of the suggestions over the forum? I THINK NOT!

SHAME ON YOU! NO WONDER I CAN'T SEE MUCH OF MY OLD FRIENDS OVER HERE.

I am really upset about this... Sigh..

it became pretty boring here lately.....

we are all hungry for news or anything else

but our time will come my friend...........

Last edited:
Year of the Witcher, baby. That's it. Nothing until well after W3 is out. CDPR's call - it's their product to manage. That first trailer was no more than a job advert, remember.

Witcher is out may 9th, E3 is june, that is when I expect we will here and focus on cyberpunk 2077.

Witcher is out may 9th, E3 is june, that is when I expect we will here and focus on cyberpunk 2077.

I wouldn't bet on it. After W3 comes out, the 16 DLCs are all coming out, then the expansions in the fall. CDPR flat out said 2015 was the year for Witcher 3. Expect minimum to no Cpunk news until at least late fall/winter.

Give it one year and the forum will be spammed with "give me [insert cyberpunk-anime-cliché], or i don't buy your game" to no end, just like every forum before release, filled with kids and trolls.
Or even better yet, people asking stuff from shadowrun or deus ex (yes, I've seen this).

Last edited:
The only reason I haven't been around much is because I was too busy playing CP77. But I agree, the forums have been quiet since launch. I assumed it was for the same reason.

Come on, you saw it coming a mile away.

The relevant parts were right before it; easily missed, but once you do and take on the prompt.... whoa whee, things just got a lot more interesting.

Last edited:

Forum veteran
To be fair, this place is only abandoned because we were so starved for game information that we ate a bunch of regulars. Redge was unexpectedly delicious, by the way. I guess all those years of being a scapegoat/punching bag tenderized the meat or something.

*gifsplosion*
Looks like you made a wrong turn on your way to Tumblr.

To be fair, this place is only abandoned because we were so starved for game information that we ate a bunch of regulars. Redge was unexpectedly delicious, by the way. I guess all those years of being a scapegoat/punching bag tenderized the meat or something.

This is true. Only those who were just too sour or bitter to eat are left.

Redge...so luscious. God. I'm never full.

Delicious, delicious Redge.

Also, not bitter. Still filled with excitement!

Forum veteran
Does Wisdom have a severe nut allergy? That would explain his conspicuous absence as of late.

EDIT: Also, AAAH ZOMBIE REDGE HAS COME FOR REDGEVENGE

Last edited:
Does Wisdom have a severe nut allergy? That would explain his conspicuous absence as of late.

EDIT: Also, AAAH ZOMBIE REDGE HAS COME FOR REDGEVENGE

Wisdom pops in, but without Cpunk data, he'd rather, you know, play actual Cyberpunk 2020. That BASTARD.

AAAH WHY DOES ZOMBIE REDGE SMELL OF MARZIPAN. I HATE THAT STUFF. REDGECIPE FOR HORRIBLE SWEET MARZY DEATH.

Top Bottom