Forums: Bugs and Errors

+
I am now not able to add those quotes to my replies, neither am I able to delete them.
Cannot reproduce; I added 10 quotes, from 10 different messages by 10 different people, and the "Insert quotes" button worked fine.

Removing selected quotes without inserting them is not possible, though.

Cannot reproduce; I added 10 quotes, from 10 different messages by 10 different people, and the "Insert quotes" button worked fine.

Removing selected quotes without inserting them is not possible, though.
I genuinely didn't realize the insert all quotes button is down there. My bad. Still the remove function could use some work. Thank you for the reply.

Hi, posting a link from Soundcloud that includes a timestamp doesn't work properly.
The link is transformed to:
[.MEDIA=soundcloud]electronicsubculture/dj-deep-immersion-atelier-des-lumieres-paris#t=45:55[/MEDIA.]
(without the dots) but then the time stamp doesn't work.

Last edited:

DC9V

Forum veteran
It's not a bug, but I think that there's no need for this notification.

1649036551981.png

What "wrong language" ?

"Your thread Has Gwent become a patience game ? was moved to a different forum. Reason: Wrong language ;)
Wednesday at 7:39 PM"
We don't normally discuss moderation in public, but I will make an exception here to serve as general information.

Threads need to be written in the language of the forum you are on.
Your thread, being in English, belongs on the English forum (here), which is why it was moved from its original location with that stated reason.

The language can be changed using the language chooser (click on it and select a language from the list) at the bottom of the forum page:
1662466017081.png

Top Bottom