Forums: Bugs and Errors

+
Not that I'm aware of.

When you reply to a thread, it's automatically put on your watchlist, by default.

watch.png

Same thing has been happening to me for a while now :think: My theory is that it’s happening to post made on the Welcome Thread that then are turned into their own threads but, for some reason, the site keeps notifying me about them like I were watching them (which I don’t.) I don’t know if I explained myself o_O

Not that I'm aware of. :shrug:
Try this:
Click your username at the very top-right and select "Preferences"
You can find the threads you are watching if you select "Watched Threads" in the menu to the left.
Set a Check at the thread(s) you don't like to watch (or scroll down and check "Select all").
In the Dropdown menu at the bottom named "With selected..." select what you want to do with the selected threads.
Click the "Go" button.

One thing you could try is watching and then unwatching whatever forum(s) send(s) those notifications. And Welcome Thread as well, can't hurt.

Will do.

EDIT:
Status report: those unwanted notifications have stopped. Following the Welcome Thread was quite probably the cause of me getting them in the first place.

Last edited:
I noticed a new bug/glitch/error recently where images that I upload work just fine, and then the next day they all turn into gray bars for no reason. I also don't get any notifications that someone edited my post, so it's a glitch for sure. It's very frustrating because a huge amount of meaning in my post is totally lost, and it really messes up my ability to express myself. It makes me very sad and also
angery

Edit: see? now the doge meme picture I put there a while back is now a gray bar. What happened to it? This glitch is very frustrating.

I also notice a new glitch. I keep getting alerts that people that I have not followed are posting in random threads that I have never participated in.

Last edited:
Want to help stamp out bugs and technical errors? Noticed something unusual with the Forums, which may need to be corrected? Let us know here.
A few glitches are inevitable, when dealing with technology, but, hopefully, there won't be too many.

To assist our investigations, please, provide as much information as possible when reporting a bug, particularly, where you encountered it, and how to replicate the error. Thank you!
My timer says my game will play at 11p.m. . But I am east coast USA . I thought it was 7.30 p.m.thanks for any help

All of the formatting tools should be available when using mobile version of forums. The only place where they will not display is within the Private Conversation panel.

Oh weird, they have never been available to me. Like they are there but greyed out and I can't click them

Wait, there is a blue cog I can click to activate them never mind.

This is not really a bug, but I really wish there were the arrows to go to the next page and to the previous page at both the bottom and the top of the screen when viewed on an IPhone.

Hey all,

maybe a bug, i don't know but i can't see my post history, there is only the last post i made and an ancient thread i opened ages ago :(

EDIT:

Ok, now that i made this post i also can see it in post history, looks like there is a hole between the ancient thread and the new activity.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?search/1886/
dang
Post automatically merged:

The new forum is missing a favicon.

UPDATE: It's working now!
i realized that

GOG LOL.JPG

What does this image mean? I got it when trying to access the forum yesterday (CP2077 launch day). I'm assuming GOG's server infrastructure was feeling the strain?

Hi, I am playing in android mobile and I have lost 3 rewards points from contracts today. I have completed the contract of adrenaline, second tier 2 reward points, and prepare for luxury, playing with the cube and winning a game 1 reward point. I have claimed them both, the animations works but the rewards points are not added to my account and I can spend them in the book.

Any idea of how solving this?

Top Bottom