Forums: Bugs and Errors

+
Want to help stamp out bugs and technical errors? Noticed something unusual with the Forums, which may need to be corrected? Let us know here.
A few glitches are inevitable, when dealing with technology, but, hopefully, there won't be too many.

To assist our investigations, please, provide as much information as possible when reporting a bug, particularly, where you encountered it, and how to replicate the error. Thank you!

EDIT: sorry noticed this is for forum bugs.

Right, after the update I get the forum in Polish (although the posts themselves are in English).
Something didn't go quite right?

Thread re-opened, in order to accommodate any issues resulting from recent forum maintenance. Please, remember, this thread is meant for technical issues with the Forums, NOT the games. Thank you.

Right. After the recent maintenance my forum is in Polish.
Forum Weird.JPG

Actually I had noticed this recently already, but hadn‘t quite found the place to ask, this seems to be it :)

How many posts does one need to open a thread?
According to my user profile I have more than 10 posts, but still it says I have insufficient privileges to post? Just wondering...

Thanks a lot!

Screenshot_20210316-183828.png

Just when maintenance screen was gone, I saw this , everyone was having my profile pic.... Fixed when I reloaded this page, anyone else had this?

Also while uploading this pic I realised pics are taking too long to upload than what it used to take before.

Top Bottom