Forward to Death

+
Hi Guys, I ma having a problem whereby the Basilisk explodes very easily when trying to cross the plains. Rockets do not seem to be anywhere near me but it catches fire almost instantly. Sad to say, I even installed mods to "repair mounted vehicles", which does work on others but no effect.

I have even tried in each of the difficulty levels and with or without mods, I can make it as far as Carol mentioning the jammers but I am unable to finish.

Any ideas or do I just remember how the game ended?

Many thanks in advance

Very strange and annoying, no problem on my side since 1.5, nor before (always play in very hard). To say the truth, I didn't even know that it can be destroyed :(
I don't remember to take any "hit" as long as I follow the others "closely".
Not sure it helps, but worth a try when encountering this kind of bug :

Edit : You tried in Very Hard ?
Because there are moments that in Very Hard difficulty it's impossible to die, when in lower difficulties, it is.

Last edited:
Very strange and annoying, no problem on my side since 1.5, nor before (always play in very hard). To say the truth, I didn't even know that it can be destroyed :(
I don't remember to take any "hit" as long as I follow the others "closely".
Not sure it helps, but worth a try when encountering this kind of bug :

Edit : You tried in Very Hard ?
Because there are moments that in Very Hard difficulty it's impossible to die, when in lower difficulties, it is.
Thanks bud, I have verified before (didn't mention it) but just tried it on very hard and the same happens. I have completed the game several times and have had the game since 1.02. In many respects, I couldn't find most of the bugs people were complaining about, and thought the game was great. 1.3 was last time I played but have come back to it with 1.52 which is very refreshing to see how things have evolved and for the better I will add.

Nevertheless, this has me confused. Even sitting almost on top of Saul, I still die so I think it is revenge for not playing the game for so long :)

Once again, many thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

So, if you simply updated the game from 1.31 to 1.52, I would suggest, if possible, to reinstall entirely the game. Also removing the folders/files which are not removed by the launcher (like those in the AppData folder) and keep only your save files (Even more if you used mods before the update and "simply" remove them). And try on a "freshly" installed game :)

In any case, I also suggest to directly send a ticket to the support > "Contact Us" button.
(also including a save and a video if possible, because it could be quite difficult to reproduce).

So, if you simply updated the game from 1.31 to 1.52, I would suggest, if possible, to reinstall entirely the game. Also removing the folders/files which are not removed by the launcher (like those in the AppData folder) and keep only your save files (Even more if you used mods before the update and "simply" remove them). And try on a "freshly" installed game :)

In any case, I also suggest to directly send a ticket to the support > "Contact Us" button.
(also including a save and a video if possible, because it could be quite difficult to reproduce).
Thanks once again, the mods were removed cleanly and funny enough we think alike. I deleted the main files and verified to re-install.

It works... there may have been a corrupted "damage" file which may explain why I sometimes got a one shot kill with a rubbish weapon so the rockets were causing huge damage even though I was in a tank...

All sorted now. I am deeply grateful for your help and I hope you find nothing but legendary items in every box

Dave

Top Bottom